Try my BSE page

sorry for the late reply... was studying for my exams... anywasy to answer some questions I get the quotes directly from BSE website.. if BSE website becomes slow my page will take forever to display the results..

and I will add more features and make it user friendly in the future.. your suggestions are welcome. I hope you people do not mind if I add google ads to the page since I am paying for the bandwidth to host the page..

regards
vasanth

How can we mind for that?It is after all necessary,ur paying the bandwidth charge,u must see,revenue generation for the same,but good,keep it yar,it will help us in gr8 way,Thanx

Great Site.
One can monitor his/her scrips. Please let us know how to refresh the page periodically from within the browser.
Tnx agn for the gr8 site!!
-Prashant Koli

prashant.koli said:
Great Site.
One can monitor his/her scrips. Please let us know how to refresh the page periodically from within the browser.
Tnx agn for the gr8 site!!
-Prashant Koli
I usually use the F5 button the refresh the page... But I will try adding a button to autorefresh shortly.

If there is anyone else here who is intrested in developing this jointly to a full fledged page with more information and better user interface it would be faster to finsih it.

vasanthm said:
I usually use the F5 button the refresh the page... But I will try adding a button to autorefresh shortly.

If there is anyone else here who is intrested in developing this jointly to a full fledged page with more information and better user interface it would be faster to finsih it.
Hi Vasanthm ,

Gr8.....work ,If u can add Sensex on web page so when ever u open the page u can see it by default .

Harish Chheda