trusted broker?

I'm totally trusting Liteforex than others, since this broker having trouble with its server, they cover all clients money and give it back to them. This broker really responsible and FAIR. I like it so much

they've been in the market a while now.. no actual experience though! whats the spreads like eurusd? on hotforex its about 1.6 pip regular accounts.

Trust is created by constant trading and constant earning. There are many trusted brokers which are available in market. You should choose amongst them after proper analysis. I trust my broker very much and I could rely on them totally.

Trust is about reputation
and building reputation is not easy
one of my broker is Tickmill, the former armada markets.
They have been in forex industry for years, have good reputation between traders.
at least they always sent WD request on time lol

I'm totally trusting Liteforex than others, since this broker having trouble with its server, they cover all clients money and give it back to them. This broker really responsible and FAIR. I like it so much
Thats a good point but suppose if you choose a server which never has trouble than you can make use of every opportunities you got. I have been trading with my broker since 3 years and never face such difficulties.

isnt tick mill a newly name changed broker from armada? what happened?
yes
and we can say in short word
Armada Markets and Tickmill is under one parent company
Armada Markets are dealing with institutional clients
and Tickmill dealing with retail trading
but When Armada Markets Switch to Tickmill, i dont feel any diffrence. it still same STP/ECN broker with same good trading conditions,