trusted broker?

Find a trusted broker is very important step for forex trading. You need to check the regulation, stability, withdraw speed and also the feedback from users.

smithe

Many people fact to problem for get Perfect Money, Skrill , Ego pay and other E-currencies . Now we offer to Buy/Sell E-currencies. You can pay us with Western Union and Money Gram. You can exchange also >>>

Buy Perfect money

Nowadays to find a trusted broker is not an easy task. I can advise you to chose a regulated broker which offers the account types that you need for your trading, good spreads and commissions, easy deposit/withdrawal methods and of course a good customer service.

yeah, too many brokers, thgouh there are good names such as hotforex etc, and local brokers are scary, i do not trust them at all.
I found a new broker evenforex.com from facebook. I don't know how they operating legally in india. Does any one having experience with them?

are there like brokers for smal accounts and brokers for big ones, there is an old saying your first broker might as well be yourlast as long as they are good :)

I am trading forex since 2008. I trade with nearly more than 8 brokers. Now i am trading with exness. Easy funding and withdraw options including local funding and withdraw,1:2000 levrage in Mini account. Useful for small experienced investors. Offers cent account (profits and loss are in usd cents) for beginners who want to learn forex.But ECN account with 1:200 leverage only.reasonable spreads. Exness don't accept scanned copies of documets for verification.

https://www.exness.com/a/pdavrkun