Trix Tricks

d_s_ramesh

What parametre value do you need. WE are launching a new web site with online technical analysis features and many new custom Indices. Do give your requirements. We shall bring in all that is possible.

Thanks

d_s_ramesh

Exponential Moving Average or any average has parameters. Most commonly used triple moving average is 4, 9 & 18. Trading is not a prediction game its a probabilities game. So there is no fixed values which work for every one.

Choose the one which suits you, research well with what ever your methods and indicators are going to be. Once you are inclined with it, then patience is most important. Patience pays well for good profitable trades as well as good systems.

Do not complicate any method, keep it as simple as possible. Only simple theories last long. All these are live experiences.

I am Arun... I am already trading using trix. My personal observation is use with Aroon(34) ... Its showing the strength of trend. Its gives clear entries. Try this.

hI kARTHIK,
I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE CHART ATTACHED CHART WHAT IS BLUE LINE ? WHAT IS RED LINE ? WHAT IS GREEN LINE ? PLZ. CLEAR ME.

Hi all...
Karthik and very one else in the thread.... thanks for the info on TRIX... very informative .
Thanks...
However... several time you guys have mention "chart enclosed".... but i cant see any of the chart....
How can i view them...????

Last edited:

umeshmandal

How is it that you all see that charts.... am i dont....
Am missing out alot without the charts.
Any help will be appreciated. :)
Cheers guys.
Sorry, u cannot get these charts here on Traderji, unless someone saved them and can upload again.
During this period, members were allowed to post attachments max upto a certain data size and thereafter the attachment needed to be deleted before new attachments could be posted.
Now ofcourse we upload the images in image hosting sites and display the charts through the links so no issues on attachment sizes now.