Triple boot OS !!!!

Hi Guys,
Kindly suggest me how to port triple OS(Windows,Linux,Mac) on my PC. My PC configured core i5(2nd gen),8gb,750gb,2gb nvidia gt520mx.

Tell me OS boot order and how to boot it by procedure?

Raghuveer

Hi Guys,
Kindly suggest me how to port triple OS(Windows,Linux,Mac) on my PC. My PC configured core i5(2nd gen),8gb,750gb,2gb nvidia gt520mx.

Tell me OS boot order and how to boot it by procedure?
Make 3 primary partitions + 1 extended partition (this can contain other logical partitions).
First partition must always contain Windows OS. Windows is very finicky so it is better this way.
Linux is very easy going, so you can install it anywhere.
Don't know about Mac.

Result:
1. Install Windows first in the first primary partition. Atleast 75gb.
2. Install Mac in the second primary partition.
3. Install Linux last (anywhere you wish). Atleast 20 gb.

Download and burn to CD/DVD only (do not use any USB or pen drive): boot-repair-disk from sourceforge. This will help in case of trouble with initial OS boot selection menu.

see http ://ericterpstra. com/2012/03/triple-booting-my-pc-with-osx-lion-windows-7-and-lubuntu-12-04/
Post your attempts/results in detail. Will be useful for others.

@Raghuveer

So he even could add virtual boxes in any OS and could make it even six Operating systems. (This post is more meant on a lighter note, but it would be possible, isn't it?)

Raghuveer

@Raghuveer

So he even could add virtual boxes in any OS and could make it even six Operating systems. (This post is more meant on a lighter note, but it would be possible, isn't it?)
What OP was trying to do has a lot of educational value (not just for OP but others in the house too).

:lol: who knows maybe this is some new kind of testing to see which OS gives trading profits :D:p .

On an even lighter note maybe you can draw a payoff chart for 6 virtual OS boxes. We will all start using what ever virtual OS you suggest is good for profits.

For light experimenting we can use one virtual box and boot it with different ISO's one by one.
For more continued experiments use one box for each OS.

Does any one have any experience by connecting in series different Hard Disks?

Lets say the first one receives the signal from the Wi-Fi or Ethernet box. Now this HD is configured with a firewall and the signal goes to the next external HD which has again an other configuration and firewall and then the signal will receive finally the HD in your laptop. Sounds crazy, but I can remember that I have read about such systems, but no idea how the HD's would be configured.