Tricks for intraday trading

rajsumi121

Hi friends ....

Tricks can make lot of difference in your trading approach , I want to post here my tricks of intraday trading and wants your tricks too in this thread , I am strictly intraday trader and non-aggressive investor .. in net shell ..END DAY WITH PROFIT is only aim of every intraday trader and with technical analysis we need more things , tricks to improve our trading success ratio .

here is my 1st trick .....

1. only 3 trade in a day .

2. let's assume we trade in nifty future .

3. risk -reward will be 1:1.2 for every trade .

4 . 1st trade with one lot .. let's assume that target hit in 1st trade then 2nd trade also with one lot .. assume target hit once again .. cheersss .. then close your system and enjoy ( no more trading for day )

5. but in 1st trade if stoploss got hit then in 2nd trade please trade with 2 lots .. oh no .. but if 2nd stop also got hit then in 3rd trade ..please trade with 4 lots .... if this time target hit ... you got profitable day again .. cheersssss .. but their is no guarantee that 3rd time target will hit .. but we can assume as a professional trader we can be right with at least 35-40% success ratio .

6. We need profitable day on regular basis ... after practice more and more we can increase our volumes to gain more from market .

I dont know above written thread is good enough or its just my foolishness.. Please bear with me and correct me if any silly mistake from my side .:clap::clapping::clapping:

VJAY

Adding to it....In intraday if our predefined Risk amount loss in a scrip(here I say NF)then stop trades for that day...Which I maintain in all type of trades...

rangarajan

Hi friends ....

Tricks can make lot of difference in your trading approach , I want to post here my tricks of intraday trading and wants your tricks too in this thread , I am strictly intraday trader and non-aggressive investor .. in net shell ..END DAY WITH PROFIT is only aim of every intraday trader and with technical analysis we need more things , tricks to improve our trading success ratio .

4 . 1st trade with one lot .. let's assume that target hit in 1st trade then 2nd trade also with one lot .. assume target hit once again .. cheersss .. then close your system and enjoy ( no more trading for day )

5. but in 1st trade if stoploss got hit then in 2nd trade please trade with 2 lots .. oh no .. but if 2nd stop also got hit then in 3rd trade ..please trade with 4 lots .... if this time target hit ... you got profitable day again .. cheersssss .. but their is no guarantee that 3rd time target will hit .. but we can assume as a professional trader we can be right with at least 35-40% success ratio .

6. We need profitable day on regular basis ... after practice more and more we can increase our volumes to gain more from market .

I dont know above written thread is good enough or its just my foolishness.. Please bear with me and correct me if any silly mistake from my side .:clap::clapping::clapping:
rajsumi,
Is it a copy,paste from someother site(italkcash) or u were the contributor there also.
Whatever it is,yr sharing of knowledge is welcome & appreciated.
Pl continue

rajsumi121

rajsumi,
Is it a copy,paste from someother site(italkcash) or u were the contributor there also.
Whatever it is,yr sharing of knowledge is welcome & appreciated.
Pl continue

I dont know about any website , it might be possible that any other person think in same way .. because its not very big thing ..just very common trick .. I am having many more tricks like this .. Doesn't it means I steal from anywhere .. I don't want any kind of publicity in TJ .. by any kind of copy paste practices . but I only want to improve my trading skills .

rangarajan

I dont know about any website , it might be possible that any other person think in same way .. because its not very big thing ..just very common trick .. I am having many more tricks like this .. Doesn't it means I steal from anywhere .. I don't want any kind of publicity in TJ .. by any kind of copy paste practices . but I only want to improve my trading skills .
Hmm .Coincidence.
http://www.italkcash.com/forum/news-feeds/295010-tricks-intraday-trading.html

SavantGarde

Rajsumi,

I have just checked the link given by Rangarajan.... must say I am not convinced by your clarification.... because it is exactly as presented in the other Link.... This thread shall be Closed/Deleted

Please keep the Forum Rules in mind while posting or starting a thread.... Internet is not as vast as you may think....

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Only reason the thread has been opened is because I want an open debate to come to a proper resolution for this thread....

Rajsumi's contention is that he started it first and the other person has copied his thread...It was already checked when I decided to close this thread earlier...

Moreover I don't want to carry on with this debate through PM....

After having checked the poster in the other link provided by Rangarajan...It is a distinct possibility that he is also copying it from elsewhere....

rajsumi121

Thanks SG sir , but i dont want argue anymore with anyone ... He changed time of his thread i really dont have any idea how he did .

2. I never posted this thread anywhere else ( only trader ji )

3. He did copy -paste from trader ji only .

4. In his thread website smiley ( emotions ) also appearing same like we copy paste smiley .. not like real one .

5. 2 smiley what i posted here 1 clap and 2 clapping ( these kind of smiley not in his website )

6. you can check style of my writing in my all threads at trader ji .

I dont have much more clarification after this .... if you feel still i did any mistake then please banned me from Trader ji .

Hi friends ....

This is the quickest and easiest way to poor house. First of all, risk:reward ratio of 1:1.2 itself is very risky. It should not be less that 1:2. Secondly adding or increasing trade size after a loosing trade is not so easy. It looks easy on forum posts but not when your money on line and when you have taken a hit. Moreover, you assume that one has got huge capital for increasing trade size even after going on loosing money, which in itself is a fallacy. Inshort, the ideas are injurious to your financial health.