TrendRider Trading System

Hi friends,

I took a trial of this TrendRider Trading System and have heard that its good. Have anyone tried it? In order to test its capabilities, I made a mock (not actual) portfolio in www.valueresearchonline.com and is following that (just 2 days now). But I could not find a tool or site to test futures. Any help guys.... Also, please put your feedback on this trading system or anything else that you have used.

thanks

ravi s ghosh

Hi,
If it is from stoxtrend.com, it is a good one. I use it extensively for trading.
What help u need?. I am not computer savy, but will try my best to explain.
SRJC

Thanks SRJC

Hi SRJC

Thanks for the replay. As I have written earlier, i was just testing it. I'm testing its stock predictions by entering buy/sell in a portfolio created in www.valueresearchonline whenever buy/sell is clicked (I am using TrendRider 1.3 which gives 2 values "buy above" and "sell below" for a particular script, so whenever high prize crosses "buy above," buy is clicked and vice versa). This way, I could test cash market, but dont know how to test futures as there is no web site which allows futures to be included in the portfolio (at least i could not find). In nutshell, how shall I test its futures' prediction. Moreover, I'm a newbie in stocks. So, how dependable is this TrendRider for a layman like me?

thanks

Ravi S Ghosh
[email protected]

how to use the system

Hi SRJC

As I told you i'm testing this trendrider trading system (long-term 1.3 and short-term 1.2). they told me to open a long or short position whenever they recommended price matches with market price and then follow the same scrip for some time and exit whenever their rec price matches that of market price. I followed that and put down all the data, but found myself to be in loss. please tell me how you use this system. I am uploading an excel that contains details of their recommended price and nse prices for the day of nifty futures.

thanks

ravi_s_ghosh
[email protected]

Hi friends,

I took a trial of this TrendRider Trading System and have heard that its good. Have anyone tried it? In order to test its capabilities, I made a mock (not actual) portfolio in www.valueresearchonline.com and is following that (just 2 days now). But I could not find a tool or site to test futures. Any help guys.... Also, please put your feedback on this trading system or anything else that you have used.

thanks

ravi s ghosh
Trendrider trading system is a famous system using metastock platform other than that IQN Trading system available and also Simple tricks trading system also available

it is just a lift from a website no original work ... dont pay a paisa for it ... ask me and i will tell you the sitename ... if traderji allows i can pos the link too.

[it is just a lift from a website no original work ... dont pay a paisa for it ... ask me and i will tell you the sitename ... if traderji allows i can pos the link too. ]

Can you please tell me the name of the website?
Thanks
TraderInTheZone

Interesting to see that the join date was 19th November and this was the first post ;) Someone getting uncomfortable.

I have just joined this community because an Indian friend of mine wants me to join The Trend Rider. I googled Trend Rider and saw a post, asking the same question as I have. What is this community's experience/opinions on it?