Trend Trading -guess what it contains

Hi friends
here is a chart
It shows when LOW RISK HIGH REWARD chances begin-some of them mature while others fade off.
Remember trading is a probability game no certainty exists.

Well what the contents are?
Timeframe H1
1.Top most two lines are HMA5 and HMA12
2.The multiple ema are GMMA slow group
3.The 2 pink lines running separated but above gmma slow group are EMA20 and EMA30
4.There is more MACD(30-60-30) and MACD(3-10-16) in a lower panel. The longer MACD comes with macd,signal & histogram. the shorter one comes with only macd & signal lines-no histogram.

HTML:
How does it work? what are the rules?
step1  Identify current trend.
A)LONG MACD is CROSSED up,(Wihout macd crossing up,no Long signal at all)EMA20 & EMA30 are both pointing up,Separation distance between these two is increasing,it signifies uptrend.
Of course,the EMA 20 & EMA30 are above the GMMA group confirming recent uptrend.
2) Look for a small retracement in price as seen from HMA5 moving down couple of bars & then moving up.
Now First Entry SIGNAL OCCURS.
Again,if HMA5 turns down couple of red bars,and turns up,
SECOND ENTRY SIGNAL OCCURS.
3)Keep a stoploss line at point where HMA5 and HMA12 cross GMMA slow group. Be aware & ready to move to BREAKEVEN (=entry) as soon as things move in favour
4) EXIT TRADE AS PRICE MOVES EQUAL DISTANCE AS STOP LOSS(REWARD=RISK OR BIT MORE IF MARKET AGREE) HAPPENS WHEN HMA5 MOVES DOWN AND HMA12 POINTS DOWNWARDS

please excuse me & Bear with the images size or quality-If I try to edit them or adjust them more this post has to wait for days or weeks,which I donot like.

TRY TO READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES AND FIND OUT HIDDEN THINGS.TRY TO SEE WHAT IS NOT OBVIOUS OR READILY VISIBLE THING THAT REALLY MATTERS.

Last edited:
HI
A FRIEND OF MINE TESTED
WOLF WAVE AND TREND TRADING.
WOLF WAVE -HE LOST MONEY
TRENDTRADING-HE MADE PROFITS.

Why this thing happens this way?
it goes like that becoz when you go after a low probability method,and with lack of indepth understanding, you tend to loose the game.

when confusion enters,frustration follows soon.
There is no bigger thief like market.it gently steals everything including underwear!

hi guys

Let us talk straight.
O you got that hecking latest expensive system for paketcalls.in website after liking it on facebook and aftr seeing all those yahoos naked girls pics.

Fine.

The otherday you purchased expert-dish washing soap after seeing Priyanka chopra using it in ad on Sonytv or lifeok channel.
Before buying the expert soap for dish washing,did you ask yourself these simple questions?
Is it Priyankas daily job that she washes and keeps on washing dishes at her home? OR DOES SHE WORK AS A DISHWASHER AT LEADING 5 STAR HOTEL?
But you believe if a beautiful lady tells you-buy this ford,s trading system-I am planning to put such an ad & start selling my system LRHR system.
Problem is -I keep saying-HONEY-I AM SHORT OF MONEY

Anyways,think a bit before you buy anything.
ask buddies ask forum check google give it time to evaluate. Dont just take an impulsive jump

Well here is questions for you
Of course trading truth is bitter!!!!!!!

I was dumb.once upon a time.
THen I met a smart trader who asked me questions-made me begin to think.
He refused to give me answers. he said-you must think independently-assess
the things on your own.
there started a journey.now 10% completed.

can you identify risk in your chart of greatest trading system?
If answer is no, go dump it.
Can you measure risk visibly easily on chart?
if you cant then getting nakd due to trading is a certainty in near future.
do you see your safe low risk exit on chart?
if answer is no, then better get lost.not joking. serious!!!!!!!!!
What is risk reward ratioyour system gives?
if it is 1.6 risk for 1 unit of reward then you are using junk.

see if you can find something here on the chart attached
LO BEHOLD!

Entry Long
1 wait till fast group cross slow group-SLOPE IS THE KEY.
2 catch a candle after both groups get parallel-separated WITHIN THEMSELVES.mark its high low with horizontal lines.this is set up candle.prefer to enter at a pullback.
3 Enter if price moves above high of candle
4 exit if price touch candle low
5 risk is candle height.you knoe exactly your risk.
6.once trade is moving in favour use-follow trailing stop black line
EXIT TRADE WHEN PRICE HITS TRAILING STOP.

good luck!

Last edited:

mastermind007

Code:
Plot(H, "", IIf(H > Ref(H, -1), colorTurquoise, colorDarkTeal));
Plot(L, "", IIf(L > Ref(L, -1), colorDarkGreen, colorPlum));

Plot(EMA(C,20),"EMA C 20",colorBlueGrey);
Plot(EMA(C,30),"EMA C 30",colorPink);

Plot(EMA(C,35),"",colorGold);
Plot(EMA(C,40),"",colorGold);
Plot(EMA(C,45),"",colorGold);
Plot(EMA(C,50),"",colorGold);

VJAY

Code:
Plot(H, "", IIf(H > Ref(H, -1), colorTurquoise, colorDarkTeal));
Plot(L, "", IIf(L > Ref(L, -1), colorDarkGreen, colorPlum));

Plot(EMA(C,20),"EMA C 20",colorBlueGrey);
Plot(EMA(C,30),"EMA C 30",colorPink);

Plot(EMA(C,35),"",colorGold);
Plot(EMA(C,40),"",colorGold);
Plot(EMA(C,45),"",colorGold);
Plot(EMA(C,50),"",colorGold);
Dear mastermind,
Is it the same afl for which ford posted chart?

Hi

Here is chart

There is a clarification to make!

In the beginning of this post,the First set of charts showing currency are called trend trading bp.This setup uses macd long for support.
This setup is for short quick trades as per rules using HMA5 & HMA12 crossovers above a stable trend created by a ribbon of EMA20 & EMA30.The reward risk is 1:1,equal.

The second setup is based on GMMA,both long ema group & short ema group.
Here the entry forms only after a crossover of both groups occurs and after both group lines separate & go parallel among themselves.
Then the setup candle forms.just mark high & low of the setup candle on chart and go after the trade on any timeframe(provided you have enough trading time available to you).
This strategy is for medium term trades as exit occurs only if black trailing stoploss is hit. There is no target thing.The reward risk ratio can go from 1:1 to 1:12,just market speed decides how much.

I havent tested these except random observations.

If you are a lazy procrastinator unable to test even after all rules are given to you in writing,if you are one demanding spoonfeeding,please dont attempt trades based on these methods.if you cant test them yourself, donot use them.
You have been warned!!!!!!!!
cheers

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear Ford,
If possible please post ur AFL :).....are you tested it on EOD chart?means for positional..if so please share your thoughts on it .....

mastermind007

Dear mastermind,
Is it the same afl for which ford posted chart?
VJAY
That was the idea !!! the 6 line AFL closely mimics the 3 images he attached in first post. Remaining are from a paid product.

if you had actual scrip data then you can verify its accuracy. I am guessing the the average periods, so they might shift a bit

mastermind007

If you are a lazy procrastinator unable to test even after all rules are given to you in writing,if you are one demanding spoonfeeding,please dont attempt trades based on these methods.if you cant test them yourself, donot use them.
You have been warned!!!!!!!!
cheers
kya hua? ... Why u pissed off?