Trend Technical Analysis of SAIL

TRADERJI,

Like I said, you are almost always right; like this time. SAIL broke out above 42 & going up after consolidating for a while.

Touched 44.55 today & closed at 42.70 but I am still holding. You have still not answered my request for a good exit point for very short term; 48 or 55?

Traderji

Super Moderator
jaideep said:
TRADERJI,

Like I said, you are almost always right; like this time. SAIL broke out above 42 & going up after consolidating for a while.

Touched 44.55 today & closed at 42.70 but I am still holding. You have still not answered my request for a good exit point for very short term; 48 or 55?
I would liquidate half my position at around 47.00 - 48.00 and hold on to the other half with a trailing stoploss which would be the low of the previous day.

I am holding SAIL in the high 44 levels
I notice that there is a sudden drop today in this scrip
Any particular reason for this??? or is it just consolidation
Any experienced openion on what to do with this stock & where it is expected to go?

Traderji

Super Moderator
JIMMtrader said:
I am holding SAIL in the high 44 levels
I notice that there is a sudden drop today in this scrip
Any particular reason for this??? or is it just consolidation
Any experienced openion on what to do with this stock & where it is expected to go?
With the market in correction mode SAIL could correct to 41.00-42.00 levels.

What I think as steel demand and prices would be strong,this sector will be in lime light for quite some time.Please hold your shares and exit at higher level only say 20 to 30% higher from current level.