Trend for the day

Hi all :);
Good morning buddies, i plan to post the daily trend with the resistance and support levels for nifty and few index scrips. Kindly note it is strictly for intraday only.

I have strated from today and plan to update it daily, based on the news i get i list the scrips which are advised for the day. File attached as txt.

Trend is the outlook and above the share is traded long positions are advised, below trend short positions are adviced. R1, R2, R3 are resistance levels 1,2,and 3 and S1,S2,S3 are support levels 1, 2, and 3

This is just a guidance to know where the prices are at any given point of time so that traders can exercise their wisdom to maximise their profits or minimise their losses.

Hope to see you tommorrow
Ram :)

Guys,
I have posted the trend for monday 16th may apart from the heavy weights the scrips listed in this shows volatality execute your caution and make quick profits. Buddies kindly let me know how much was this helpful to you so that i can improve on this.
Happy trading
Ram

Hi forum,
Trend for 17th may is attached in txt format. Kindly note india infoline is getting listed on the 17th. Allotment price is 76 rs, listing may be around 85.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Day Trading 0
A Forex 12
W AmiBroker 0
N Swing Trading 1
B AmiBroker 0