TREND 7 launched with Features like Strategy Back testing and optimisation.

I am using newly released window based Trend7 which fulfills most of the needs of EOD software. I have developed a trading system. I would like to exchange the same with another Trend7 user if he too has developed his trading system on the same platform or if he wants to test my system free of cost.

You may test my strategy on trial version which is valid for 5 days ( available free on their website)

Please contact me only thru this forum.

Happy Diwali

Last edited:
Re: Strategy Back testing and optimisation.

Trend is EOD application by Reliable Software. Spidersoft also has come out with Profitablility testing and back testing.
I m using both the softwares and i feel EOD version of Reliable has certain advantage over Iris.It seems Reliable is going to come out with Live vesion too soon.The same message was flashed by the company to all the users.
However if you are used to iris they too have increased capabilities of the software to certain extent.
Essentially the competition is bringing users 2 good software this Diwali so
cheers

Why dont you call up their number :40918900 and ask for support of marketing to teach you. If they sell you they will support you too.

I am using newly released window based Trend7 which fulfills most of the needs of EOD software. I have developed a trading system. I would like to exchange the same with another Trend7 user if he too has developed his trading system on the same platform or if he wants to test my system free of cost.

You may test my strategy on trial version which is valid for 5 days ( available free on their website)

Happy Diwali
Are looking for exchanging your ideas on trading systems? or exchaging the technical know-how of software? I would like to interact with you on this

Happy Diwali
Please let me know the strategy. I will be taking demo of Trend7 on 28-Dec-2015
tnq

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Day Trading 0
A Forex 12
W AmiBroker 0
N Swing Trading 1
B AmiBroker 0