Transferring metastock Experts and explorations

I need help in the following areas as I am changing to a new laptop
1. how do I transfer the experts and exploration created in my old laptop into my new laptop.

2. Metastock verison is 10.1 in my old laptop and the new version is 11

3. I am unable to loacte the file directory in which the experts and the explorations have been saved. However I was able to get the templates transferred without any problems.

I thank in advance all the members posting to help me.

Thanks,

Srichakra

AJAY

Hi Sri,

First create a directory some where in your old laptop. Launch Metastock. Then open either indicators or expert or exploration wizard . you will find "Organizer" button on that wizard. Click on that "Organizer" button. It opens "Formula Organizer Wizard". There choose "Export Formula Files." Click on Next. You will get "Select Custom Indicators" wizard. Select the indicators you want to copy to your new laptop. Click on "Next" button and keep selecting the system tests, explorations and then experts that you require to copy to your new laptop. In the end - after "Select Experts" wizard - you will get "Choose Destination Folder" wizard. Here browse and choose the Folder you created. Then click Next button and thus you can export your studies to a folder.

Then copy this folder to the new laptop and again go to organizer from experts or explorations wizard and choose Import and then select the folder you copied from the old laptop. It goes easy once you start doing it. Please try.

Happy practicing technicals
Ajayakumar