Training in Metastock

Hello Freinds,
Seeing the interst in METASTOCK, I should suggest the guys who are very proficient in making formula indicator and system designing, System tester should conduct workshop. If anybody is very good at it please let me know we can arrange seminar for them because i have few collegues in mumbai who would be intrested in doing that course. You can contact me at [email protected]

Hello Freinds,
Seeing the interst in METASTOCK, I should suggest the guys who are very proficient in making formula indicator and system designing, System tester should conduct workshop. If anybody is very good at it please let me know we can arrange seminar for them because i have few collegues in mumbai who would be intrested in doing that course. You can contact me at [email protected]
Hello Mastertrader 21,
You have suggested a very good idea about knowledgeable members in Metastock, to conduct a workshop in writing custom indicators, explorers and designing systems. I also realized the need for such knowledge for Metasock users. If you get favorable response from any of our senior members in this regard, please post the details. Though I am based in Pune, I don't mind attending such workshop in Mumbai.
Thanks once again for this suggestion
sharantaka

oxusmorouz

Hello Freinds,
Seeing the interst in METASTOCK, I should suggest the guys who are very proficient in making formula indicator and system designing, System tester should conduct workshop. If anybody is very good at it please let me know we can arrange seminar for them because i have few collegues in mumbai who would be intrested in doing that course. You can contact me at vishalmehta29@*****.com
If you have a similar workshop in Chennai, I shouldn't mind helping people in learning metastock.

Yours most truly.

Last edited:

chintan786

Same with me in Kolkata.
hi Uasish and oxy, I am facing a small Problem in Metastock.

I have to folders . 1) data upto DEC.2006 and other contain data frm 1Jan 2007 to 29 jun 2007.

I want to merge this to folders. at one click.

I try to copy paste all data of one folder into other but it doesn't serve any purpose.

One more thing .... how to update daily EOD in Metastock.

Because Download manager convert Single ASCII in many folder and then I have to select individual security to MERGE.

If u have any idea then plz let me know.

thanx in advance

chintan

U

uasish

Chintan,
Actually i did not even knew but jdm solved your problem your yesterday ,plz mention the procedure for our members benifit.

Asish

chintan786

Chintan,
Actually i did not even knew but jdm solved your problem your yesterday ,plz mention the procedure for our members benifit.

Asish
hi asish, I had written the mail before visiting the chat room. So forget my earlier mail.

And here is the Procedure...

open Download manager and go to TOOLS>> CONVERTER.

If u want to merge to folders having MEtastock data than select..

Filetype:-- Metastock

folder:-- the folder which u want to merge

File Name:-- Select all the files of abv folder...( ctrl+shift+side arrow(-->))

Destination

filetype:-- Metastock

Folder:-- select the folder u want to merge into.

and then hit OK( as hard as possible)....:)

and u done ....enjoy...

I think i given all required steps needed for this...

or

still some one have any confusion then I and the Guru( JDM) always here...

One thing I don't know.

When I am not connected to internet my Metastock doesn't show any chart.

Why????

I select work offline when I start it no help.

If u or anyone have any idea then let me know..

bye for now have a good day

Chintan:)

oxusmorouz

hi asish, I had written the mail before visiting the chat room. So forget my earlier mail.

And here is the Procedure...

open Download manager and go to TOOLS>> CONVERTER.

If u want to merge to folders having MEtastock data than select..

Filetype:-- Metastock

folder:-- the folder which u want to merge

File Name:-- Select all the files of abv folder...( ctrl+shift+side arrow(-->))

Destination

filetype:-- Metastock

Folder:-- select the folder u want to merge into.

and then hit OK( as hard as possible)....:)

and u done ....enjoy...

I think i given all required steps needed for this...

or

still some one have any confusion then I and the Guru( JDM) always here...

One thing I don't know.

When I am not connected to internet my Metastock doesn't show any chart.

Why????

I select work offline when I start it no help.

If u or anyone have any idea then let me know..

bye for now have a good day

Chintan:)
If you have metastock pro, Start ---> Programs ---> Metstock offline mode.
As Mr.Asish has already mentioned, if you have no data vendor, at installation stage, select "No data vendor", which is often the last option in the list of alternatives.

Sincerely yours.

chintan786

If you have metastock pro, Start ---> Programs ---> Metstock offline mode.
As Mr.Asish has already mentioned, if you have no data vendor, at installation stage, select "No data vendor", which is often the last option in the list of alternatives.

Sincerely yours.
thanks to both of . Oxy , I have Metastock 10. I will try again as i selected Reuters as Data vendor..

if find prob. then disturb u ppl again.

thanks for now

Chintan