Trailing stop losses

Hi ,

Does any one know of any online trading software that allows us to give trailing stop losses ? I am using ODIN and it allows me to place only regular orders or stop loss order. Or can we use any software like metastock to generate a trailing stoploss ? How do we communicate it to the trading software ? I would be grateful for any info.

Thanks and Regards,
Snowy.

snowy said:
Hi ,

Does any one know of any online trading software that allows us to give trailing stop losses ? I am using ODIN and it allows me to place only regular orders or stop loss order. Or can we use any software like metastock to generate a trailing stoploss ? How do we communicate it to the trading software ? I would be grateful for any info.

Thanks and Regards,
Snowy.
You will need a technical analysis software to generate a trailing stoploss. Is this ODIN a technical analysis software??

Hi,

ODIN is the software which connects me to the stock exchange in real time and helps me execute my trades. As far as I know, there is no technical analysis possible with this software.

Regards,
Snowy

HI,

ODIN is the software supplied by my broker to trade with NSE. No automation, programming etc are possible. Only the quotes etc are available and I can also see intraday chart if I am connected throughout the session.

Regards,

Snowy

Hi Snowy,

I know the software which provides Trailing Stop Loss Feature. I am not able to understand whether you yourself want to trade using trailing stop loss or you are a broker and want to provide this software to your client?? if you can be clear with this I would be able to guide you accordingly. There are few brokers who are providing this feature and if you are a broker then I can suggest you the vendor.

Thanks and regards,
Swati.. You can also mail me [email protected]

snowy said:
Hi ,

Thanks and Regards,
Snowy.

Hi,

I am not a broker and I am trying to get information about this for trading from my terminal at home.

Regards,
Snowy

Hi Snowy,

were you able to gather any information on placing trailing stop-losses using software? would really appreciate if you can provide any updates

Thanks,