Trailing stop loss

Hi,
If you don't mind can u explain how you can use trailing stop loss in positional nifty? As far as I know zerodha gives trailing stop loss only in intraday and that too in bracket order.. is there any other broker out there who gives trailing stop loss option in positional? Or do I have to move it manually? Sorry I am a novice trader.. It would be very helpful if someone can guide me..

travi

Hi,
If you don't mind can u explain how you can use trailing stop loss in positional nifty? As far as I know zerodha gives trailing stop loss only in intraday and that too in bracket order.. is there any other broker out there who gives trailing stop loss option in positional? Or do I have to move it manually? Sorry I am a novice trader.. It would be very helpful if someone can guide me..
Afaik, all orders are currently sent to the exchange and expire as market closes.
There are other provisions like after market hours trading but has a limitation of +/-5% trading within closing price. Those orders will be sent to exchange when it opens and valid for that day.
EoD they'll lapse if not executed and you'll have to create new orders.