Trailing Stop loss in Motilal Oswal

Nishant, There is no broker in India except maybe Interactive Broker, who gives TSL yet, you have to put your stop loss everyday.I know its a shame, but thats how it works.

Nishant, There is no broker in India except maybe Interactive Broker, who gives TSL yet, you have to put your stop loss everyday.I know its a shame, but thats how it works.
Hi Brainz, thanks for the reply.

I play Interaday. when I buy it give 2 option buy price and Trigger price. and in case of square off it also give 2 same option. I wanted to know
1. where and how to put to put stoploss
2. If I am making profit and i want to shift stoploss to another price. in which option i will modify my previous stoploss.

thanks in advance
Nishant

Hi Brainz, thanks for the reply.

I play Interaday. when I buy it give 2 option buy price and Trigger price. and in case of square off it also give 2 same option. I wanted to know
1. where and how to put to put stoploss
2. If I am making profit and i want to shift stoploss to another price. in which option i will modify my previous stoploss.

thanks in advance
Nishant
1: For stop loss, say you bought at Rs 10, your stop loss is Rs 8, put the trigger price at 8.10 and Sell price at 8. As soon as the trigger price is hit, the limit order at 8 gets into market.

2: You have to cancel the first stop loss and put a new stop loss using step 1 above.

sudoku1

positional trade >

weakness on a sustained close below 160;)

1: For stop loss, say you bought at Rs 10, your stop loss is Rs 8, put the trigger price at 8.10 and Sell price at 8. As soon as the trigger price is hit, the limit order at 8 gets into market.

2: You have to cancel the first stop loss and put a new stop loss using step 1 above.
Hi Brainz

I want to know where to put stop loss. because we have 2 option trigger price at the time of buy and sell. and trigger price at square off.

what is the purpose of trigger price at both the location.

sorry to ask that silly question, but I am really confuse.

thanks
Nishant

When the market price hits the trigger price, your stop loss order comes into effect.

Regarding placement of Stop loss, you can put it anywhere. If you are long, your stop loss should be sell with trigger price slightly above your stop loss price and if you are short, your trigger price should be slightly lower than your stop loss price.

Hope the above helps.

When the market price hits the trigger price, your stop loss order comes into effect.

Regarding placement of Stop loss, you can put it anywhere. If you are long, your stop loss should be sell with trigger price slightly above your stop loss price and if you are short, your trigger price should be slightly lower than your stop loss price.

Hope the above helps.
What is 'long' and 'short' here.. can you please explain.. I am new..