Trading Yet Again.....

Taiki

Dear Taiki bro,
yesterdays 1st bar in bnf looks diferent for me.....which data you are using in ami?
Vijay bro,
I use globabldatafeed. How is you chart ?? and which service do you use ?

Best Regards
Taiki

VJAY

Vijay bro,
I use globabldatafeed. How is you chart ?? and which service do you use ?

Best Regards
Taiki
This is my chart bro...I use Josh brothers utility with NEST

1538724881709.png

Taiki

BANKNIFTY HTF market structure

Tight range day ahead of the RBI policy. A narrowing range and overlapping bars.

BANKNIFTY 3 min

A range with in a bigger range. Some trade setup might appear near nested range boundaries. LEts see

Best Regards
Taiki

Taiki

This is my chart bro...I use Josh brothers utility with NEST

View attachment 29164
LOL. That's completely different. I see a gap down and a bullish hamer closing nearly its high where as you see a inverted hammer with large upper shadow..

Taiki

Khujli trades and paid the fees to market. :mad:

VJAY

Khujli trades and paid the fees to market. :mad:
I have done many khujli trades earlier on RBI day and given fees to everytime...now stopped khujli trades on RBI timings :D :D

Last edited:

Taiki

I have done many khujli trades earlier on RBI day and given fees to everytime...now stopped khujli trades on RBI timings :D :D
RIght..I thought to become little smarter and jumped in to 1m chart and attempted this trade. All my rules were thrown out of the window. Even if I might try to trade the given chart, I see a BOF Long setup near A, but I entered quite late. Now after market seeing my marked entry I only laugh at myself.. Price paid for stupidity.

Best Regards
Taiki

Taiki

BANKNIFTY Pre Open

For last two trading session BANKNIFTY was mostly range bound from 25K to 24.6K. On friday session, sharp supply was seen above 25K after RBI policy and BNF made low around 24.3K closing below the 2day range.

Taiki

Trading BANKNIFTY was easy today, By 10AM, the morning bullish momentum was dry and then I had to just wait patiently for my trade setup to appear. Test and Failure SHORT came around 24630. and price slided smoothly to the morning low. I was getting a strong gut feeling to exit at a fixed target at 24300. But I waited with trailing SL and TSL got hit around 24380.

After 3PM there was an aggressive LONG in the vertical rise, but I have not taken that long.

Best Regards
Taiki

Taiki

BANKNIFTY Pre Open

BANKNIFTY is still rangebound, No trend still on HTF chart. 24300 gave good bounce. A short term double bottom on chart. We need to see how far bulls can pull the market up. 25K has good supply seen on previous session.

Best Regards
Taiki