Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

there would be greater supply in the market for all commodities i'm stilling trying to decode the correct date by doing research in world disasters & other saints predictions.

"Gold will not retain the value of GOLD "
trust me there will be days where vegetables are not sold in market

Rich people will not survive through their money
&
Those who survive will be poor or lost property
(This is play of Saturn-Last planet=destruction & Sun -First Planet = Creation)

most of this words are not mine it is sayings of great saints i'm only trying to seek the insights.

sunny_cool

O paapey ek gal menu vi dasoo....ke idda daan profit sirf demo account vich hi kyun aunda he....real acccount ich ta sirf sunaar de dukan te jaan de threewheeler de paisay banday aa sirf

O PT paapey! Main te puul e gaya si apni gold utte 1680 -1550 di 'pree-dixon'. Tuhaadi post padi te yaad aaya ki main te chalde-chalde 2-3 din pehale Demo account ich 5 lot short kitte si chart de hissab naal... Hune vekheya te $3145 per lot andar hoye paye ne yaaran de khissey ich, shahji! :lol:

EagleOne

O paapey ek gal menu vi dasoo....ke idda daan profit sirf demo account vich hi kyun aunda he....real acccount ich ta sirf sunaar de dukan te jaan de threewheeler de paisay banday aa sirf
Lai kee gal kardaa toon vi, Sunny paaoo?! Trading da Chalissaa ik vaar fe pad. Saaf likhyaa haiga:

Jai jai GCI balbeera
Profit-loss ki hare sab peera
Greed-Fear nikat nahin aanvein
Demo account jab naam sunaavein.

:p :rofl:

That is missing the point. India is used to sanctions for this or that. We have faced sanctions over nuclear issues in the past too and it hasn't slowed us down any.

But if India imposes sanctions on USA, then Dow Jones may see 4444.
US is one of biggest coward country and to save its skin they can throw whole world in Black Hole so they are doing whatever they can to bring back Obama like congress doing to bring hopeless Rahul as PM:p

As per my view all Data and fact are fake and a good crash below 10000 is not ruled out before OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BA..................Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rofl:

But doubt break of 8888 on Dow:cool:

That is missing the point. India is used to sanctions for this or that. We have faced sanctions over nuclear issues in the past too and it hasn't slowed us down any.

But if India imposes sanctions on USA, then Dow Jones may see 4444.
US is one of biggest coward country and to save its skin they can throw whole world in Black Hole so they are doing whatever they can to bring back Obama like congress doing to bring hopeless Rahul as PM:p

As per my view all Data and fact are fake and a good crash below 10000 is not ruled out before OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BA..................Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:rofl:

But doubt break of 8888 on Dow:cool:

saivenkat

If our Govt does not budge to the threats of US.. then even 3333 is also possible.. But i fear.. these spineless rulers whose main aim is to stick in there for 5 years.. will definitely yield to the pressures of US.. So no fear of 4444..

Look..at the statements of Oil minister.. and.. the Finance Minister... issuing orders ( advices!!) to find alternate suppliers..
Is it for this purpose.. have we elected these puppetarians ?:annoyed::mad:

Why not they have Courage to raise voice against the US govt's indirect/ direct threat to the nations like ours? Its been a practice of US govt.. for time aged... to make their living by this kind of INDOMITABLE approach..
:annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.