Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a stunning turn of events, a Japanese Ministry of Finance official admits to Richard Koo's worst nightmare "Japan is fiscally worse than Greece". Bloomberg is reporting that, at a conference in Tokyo, Yasushi Kinoshita says Japan's 2011 fiscal deficit was up to 10% of GDP and its debt-to-GDP has soared to over 230%

gOLD SPOT IS TAKING A PAUSE AT NEAR 1640-45$ WHICH IS APPROX 100DMA TOO

TAKEN POSITION IN PETALS MARCH AT 2753 Mini near 27507LETS SEE God is gr88888888888

Same question I posted to Paul and Dan

A question to you and to Dan who trade max in Forex and commodity???

What would happen to commodity specially Gold in case of a Eurozone break up or China sell its US treasuries ???????????????? To make Yuan globalised currency????

saivenkat

In a stunning turn of events, a Japanese Ministry of Finance official admits to Richard Koo's worst nightmare "Japan is fiscally worse than Greece". Bloomberg is reporting that, at a conference in Tokyo, Yasushi Kinoshita says Japan's 2011 fiscal deficit was up to 10% of GDP and its debt-to-GDP has soared to over 230%
How much would be the magnitude of the impact... in our market... Will it trigger a SELL OFF.. across Asia?

My first question is there to know is this paving a way for new super powers of world:clap::clap:
Don't know about super powers, but our own "Sugar" Pawar had some health problems in Lok Sabha yesterday, thereby raising speculations about his impending demise and the line of succession.

The only powers that survive will be those who have a lot of money and can protect it adequately.

EagleOne

gOLD SPOT IS TAKING A PAUSE AT NEAR 1640-45$ WHICH IS APPROX 100DMA TOO

TAKEN POSITION IN PETALS MARCH AT 2753 Mini near 27507LETS SEE God is gr88888888888

O PT paapey! Main te puul e gaya si apni gold utte 1680 -1550 di 'pree-dixon'. Tuhaadi post padi te yaad aaya ki main te chalde-chalde 2-3 din pehale Demo account ich 5 lot short kitte si chart de hissab naal... Hune vekheya te $3145 per lot andar hoye paye ne yaaran de khissey ich, shahji! :lol:

susheel04

What would happen to commodity specially Gold in case of a Eurozone break up or China sell its US treasuries ???????????????? To make Yuan globalised currency????
I dont know about Yuan currency & other instruments as of my astro studies i can definitely assure there will be global melt down in economy one may notice this from sept of this year.

"Commodities are traded less & Services are rendered more" mark this words that will happen in future.

Globalisation,supply-chains,FDI's etc are nothing but one of the creative form of destruction.

"Brass will reach the value of Gold"

My views may differ from everyone Excuse for this moment
but when you see these events occur only thing you could do is forget me

Bro friends are never for Forgetting Yes its true at that time inflation would be at peak in Asia and europe trouble with deflation my question is what would happened to Commodity specially Gold???
Investors would grab or exit at throw away price in fear of a crash???

Status
Not open for further replies.