Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom only had one eye. I hated her… She was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students and teachers to support the family.

There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me. I was so embarrassed.

How could she do this to me? I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of my classmates said, ‘EEEE, your mom only has one eye!’

I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear. I confronted her that day and said, ‘ If you’re only gonna make me a laughing stock, why don’t you just die?’

My mom did not respond… I didn’t even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings.

I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study.

Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts. Then one day, my Mother came to visit me. She hadn’t seen me in years and she didn’t even meet her grandchildren.

When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited. I screamed at her, ‘How dare you come to my house and scare my children!’ GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!’

And to this, my mother quietly answered, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address,’ and she disappeared out of sight.

One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.

My neighbors said that she died. I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.

‘My dearest son,

I think of you all the time. I’m sorry that I came to your house and scared your children.

I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I’m sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up.

You see……..when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn’t stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine.

I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.

With all my love to you,

Your mother.’ I post this bcz I believe parents r God u dnt need to go Mandir,Masjid,Gurdwara,Church....for blessing....

Nice material... though im not into debt of any kind.... quite a must read coz i ve seen my friends run into debt mishap........

11 smart ways to get out of debt and stay out of debt
In spite of steady, regular income there are so many individuals who live pay cheque to pay cheque, carry their credit card outstanding, and fail to save anything for their retirement. If you are one among them, now is the right time to take some smart action to come out of debt and stay out of debt. It is not only possible; it is unbelievably achievable.

1) List down all your debts
You need to take stock of all your loans and borrowings. It could be credit card due, personal loan, car loan, housing loan, education loan, loan from FD, loan from insurance policies, loan from your employer, hand loan and so on. For each and every loan you need to note down how much you owe, the present interest rate, EMI, Number of months to be paid.
2) Negotiate for lower interest rates
If you could negotiate the interest rate and bring it down, then you can come out of debt quicker. Most of the credit card companies come forward for negotiation if you sincerely show interest in repaying. They need not run after you to collect the debt. It will reduce their expenses. So they will be happy to negotiate. Balance transfer offers from credit cards are also a way to reduce your interest rate.
3) Refinancing and consolidation
Replacing a loan with another is known as Refinancing. By doing a refinance it should reduce your interest rate and it should bring down the time you are in debt. But most often people go for refinance that provide them lower EMI but increasing the time they stay in debt.
4) Categorise your debt
Housing loan can increase your net worth over a period of time. Housing loan gives you tax benefit also. For a business man car loan provides some tax benefit. Based on these factors a debt needs to be categorized. This will help us in comparing different loans.
5) Prioritize your debts
After sorting out various loans, now we can comfortably prioritize the loans. Obviously this will be based on the interest rates and tax benefits. At times paying off a small loan first can give you a lot of motivation to get out of debt.
6) Creating and Executing a Debt payoff plan
You need to create a debt pay off plan with different scenarios. So that you can find out how some more savings or a different repayment order will help you to get out of debt sooner. When creating a plan, you need to choose one which is comfortable to your attitude. Otherwise, you may not execute it properly.
7) Refrain yourselves from applying for fresh loans
You need to make a vow that you will not be adding any fresh loans, till you come out of all your debts completely. Think for a moment, how you will feel when you become debt free. This will give you a lot of positive energy to come out and stay out of debt.
8) Postpone buying major assets
Buying a property or any other assets need to be postponed till you get out of debt. With your new ownership comes the new, probably large and unpredictable expense. This can make you deviate from your debt pay off plans and at times the consequences could be uncontrollable.
9) You stop using your credit card
There are two groups. One group of people uses the credit cards responsibly. That is they will repay the credit card dues in full when they receive the bill. The other group will pay the minimum amount due and carry forward the balance amount due. If you belong to the second group, you need to stop using credit cards temporarily. Take out and keep your credit cards in the locker. Once your financial situation and buying habits improve, then you can start using your credit cards again.
10) Change your spending habits.
Being in debt obviously means that you have been living beyond your means. The solution is very simple. Spend less than you earn and you will get out of debt soon. You need to change your spending habits. Then only this simple solution will be achievable. If you buy things you don't need, you'll soon sell things you need. Don't save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving.
11) Involve all your family members
You need to inform all your family members and dependents about your debt status. Then you will be able to take decisions with much more clarity. Moreover, if your family members know about your debt, they will also change their spending habits and support you in getting out of debt faster.
Consider the postage stamp: Its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there. Similarly, you need to stick to your debt pay off plan till you get out of it.

My mom only had one eye. I hated her She was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students and teachers to support the family.

There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me. I was so embarrassed.

How could she do this to me? I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of my classmates said, EEEE, your mom only has one eye!

I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear. I confronted her that day and said, If youre only gonna make me a laughing stock, why dont you just die?

My mom did not respond I didnt even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings.

I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study.

Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts. Then one day, my Mother came to visit me. She hadnt seen me in years and she didnt even meet her grandchildren.

When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited. I screamed at her, How dare you come to my house and scare my children! GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!

And to this, my mother quietly answered, Oh, Im so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address, and she disappeared out of sight.

One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.

My neighbors said that she died. I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.

My dearest son,

I think of you all the time. Im sorry that I came to your house and scared your children.

I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. Im sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up.

You see..when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldnt stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine.

I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.

With all my love to you,

Your mother. I post this bcz I believe parents r God u dnt need to go Mandir,Masjid,Gurdwara,Church....for blessing....
Please dont take it personally But there is huge difference in thinking of all of us can u post any name of mother or father who are equillant to god:confused:

parents are respected bcoz they do sacrifice to make us good human an make our life good BUT is subcounsious there is something that in old age he/she would be my helping hand

Parents are respected or u can say wo pujaniye ho sakte hain but Bhagwan ke Baraber kabhi nahin aur jo aajkal ke parents jinka time chatting karte aur BF dekhte bitata hai wo to kabhi bhi nahin bro
Is kalyug mein na wo guru milte hain aur na hi wo parents milte hain jinko bhagwan ke baraber kaha gaya tha

Mandir masjid gurudwara church bodh asharam aur jitne bhi puja ki jagah hain wahan ka aura peace aur blessings wala ban jata hai jahaan jaane se wo milta hai jo insaani soch se bahut upar ke baat hai

baki mail atchi hai maine bhi 5-6 maheene pahle post ki thi:thumb::thumb:

Again requesting Dont take it personally:)

Questions You Should ask Yourself

An old proverb says
He that cannot ask cannot live
If you want answers you have to ask questions.
These are 75 questions you should ask yourself and try to answer.
You can ask yourself these questions right now and over the course of your life.

1.Why not me?
2.Am I nice?
3.Am I doing what I really want to do?
4.What am I grateful for?
5.Whats missing in my life?
6.Am I honest?
7.Do I listen to others?
8.Do I work hard?
9. Do I help others?
10.What do I need to change about myself?
11. Have I hurt others?
12. Do I complain?
13. Whats next for me?
14. Do I have fun?
15. Have I seized opportunities?
16. Do I care about others?
17. Do I spend enough time with my family?
18. Am I open-minded?
19. Have I seen enough of the world?
20. Do I judge others?
21. Do I take risks?
22. What is my purpose?
23. What is my biggest fear?
24. How can I conquer that fear?
25. Do I thank people enough?
26. Am I successful?
27. What am I ashamed of?
28. Do I annoy others?
29. What are my dreams?
30. Am I positive?
31. Am I negative?
32. Is there an afterlife?
33. Does everything happen for a reason?
34. What can I do to change the world?
35. What is the most foolish thing I ve ever done?
36. Am I cheap?
37. Am I greedy?
38. Who do I love?
39. Who do I want to meet?
40. Where do I want to go?
41. What am I most proud of?
42. Do I care what others think about me?
43. What are my talents?
44. Do I utilize those talents?
45. What makes me happy?
46. What makes me sad?
47. What makes me angry?
48. Am I satisfied with my appearance?
49. Am I healthy?
50. What was the toughest time in my life?
51. What was the easiest time in my life?
52. Am I selfish?
53. What was the craziest thing I did?
54. What is the craziest thing I want to do?
55. Do I procrastinate?
56. What is my greatest regret?
57. What has had the greatest impact on my life?
58. Who has had the greatest impact on my life?
59. Do I stand up for myself?
60. Have I settled for mediocrity?
61. Do I hold grudges?
62. Do I read enough?
63. Do I listen to my heart?
64. Do I donate enough to the less fortunate?
65. Do I pray only when I want something?
66. Do I constantly dwell on the past?
67. Do I let other peoples negativity affect me?
68. Do I forgive myself?
69. When I help someone do I think Whats in it for me?
70. Am I aware that someone always has it worse than me?
71. Do I smile more than I frown?
72. Do I surround myself with good people?
73. Do I take time out for myself?
74. Do I ask enough questions?
75. What other questions do I have?

rajeabc

Please dont take it personally But there is huge difference in thinking of all of us can u post any name of mother or father who are equillant to god:confused:

parents are respected bcoz they do sacrifice to make us good human an make our life good BUT is subcounsious there is something that in old age he/she would be my helping hand

Parents are respected or u can say wo pujaniye ho sakte hain but Bhagwan ke Baraber kabhi nahin aur jo aajkal ke parents jinka time chatting karte aur BF dekhte bitata hai wo to kabhi bhi nahin bro
Is kalyug mein na wo guru milte hain aur na hi wo parents milte hain jinko bhagwan ke baraber kaha gaya tha

Mandir masjid gurudwara church bodh asharam aur jitne bhi puja ki jagah hain wahan ka aura peace aur blessings wala ban jata hai jahaan jaane se wo milta hai jo insaani soch se bahut upar ke baat hai

baki mail atchi hai maine bhi 5-6 maheene pahle post ki thi:thumb::thumb:

Again requesting Dont take it personally:)

If you believe in GOD and in Hindu religious practices then how can you be selective ? Either you should follow or you don't. Hindu(Sanatan) religion is only religion which keep Parents above GOD. You know there are many story which Indicate about same even in old time.

And if you talk about change in parents mentality and thought to give birth to a baby have change now then I guess we do need to look at past in more details. we can Talk about GOD Sri Ram or God Sri Krishana period.
Even at that time Parents had other responsibilities along with raising their kids and they had to share time. You know even Sri Ram was educated in Boarding School. Kids were always exposed to outer world and were supposed to face good and bad part of society.

When you talk that Parents have their old age in mind then , I would like to bring in your notice countries where children are not responsible or do not take care of their parents . BUT System is so strong to help citizen in need . Still Parents give birth to children and scarifies their personal life to raise their children and once children are adults they will leave parents house and start their own.
Believe me you can not differentiate in between love of parents from India, where you think parents raise children for their old age, and parents from western countries ,where children just walk out once they are adult.

So we can not doubt parents Intention but humen are prone to do mistake .

Madir and other religious place jaane se aadmi na to achha ban jata hai aur na to waha koyee chamatkar hota hai.. Chamatkar apne ander se chalu hota hai aur aadmi bhagwan ki khoj me har jagah bhatakta rahta hai.. jaha aapko satsang (achhe logo ka saath) mile wahi bhagwan hai aur wahi mandir hai..

Its not about the post on which you replied because I think no law permit eye donation from a living person .
PT bhayee.. nothing personal.. BUt I know when even I discuss with you I add some value to me..

Last edited:
Bro first of all want to tell you that Mandir Masjid Gurudwara are not just concrete walls .Our ancestors were far ahead of us dont know u believe or not. These places are where many people pray to god whome they have faith and with that prayer and blessings those place generate lots of positive energy which DO miracles (You believe or not).
All these things related to faith. In bad time people run to those place to get out of depression and gather some positive energy and ask for forgiveness for all misdeeds. I never listen from anyone that in bad time he goes to brothel or any Bar

On parents what I was saying in earlier posts that in old time people had Sanskar

After marriege they decide when to bring child in life and for that they do proper preparing for that like doing prayer to God having Havans and go to pilgrimmage after that they stay away from each other for at least 2weeks which are called Andhiyara means on which moon goes down and start bringing child efforts in days which are of after Amavas to Purnima ( sorry dont want to go in moredetail)
After they know that child is coming in there life they start reading Dharmik books and other religious books like attending satsang going to Mandirs or other religious places
Now on todays Children ko God k ashirwad samajh ke bulaya nahin jata aa jate hain:p Uske baad bhi koshish hoti hai PILL 72 etc kha ke shayad ruk jaye fir bhi nahin rukta to let it come
I know its not for all and these type are few and all do efforts to raise child better then they can afford Still they cant be like GOD
God is supreme power. This is topic for discussion and that too healthy so let it like it is going and requesting it anyone want to join can join but Arth ka Anarth na hone paaye:thumb:

rajeabc

Bro first of all want to tell you that Mandir Masjid Gurudwara are not just concrete walls .Our ancestors were far ahead of us dont know u believe or not. These places are where many people pray to god whome they have faith and with that prayer and blessings those place generate lots of positive energy which DO miracles (You believe or not).
I believe that some places have positive energy but that need no to be worship place. Where you have gathering of good people that place start generating positive energy.

All these things related to faith. In bad time people run to those place to get out of depression and gather some positive energy and ask for forgiveness for all misdeeds. I never listen from anyone that in bad time he goes to brothel or any Bar.
Its not always true . People go to bar in bad time as well.Normally people try GOD first but they dont know things happen according to their past deeds(KARMA) they start believe that god is not there and then turn to BAR.
But Moral of the story is , no one , not even GOD , can do favour more than your KARMA . All have to do Karma to get reward. This is what Bhagwan Krishana Told.

On parents what I was saying in earlier posts that in old time people had Sanskar

After marriege they decide when to bring child in life and for that they do proper preparing for that like doing prayer to God having Havans and go to pilgrimmage after that they stay away from each other for at least 2weeks which are called Andhiyara means on which moon goes down and start bringing child efforts in days which are of after Amavas to Purnima ( sorry dont want to go in moredetail)

After they know that child is coming in there life they start reading Dharmik books and other religious books like attending satsang going to Mandirs or other religious places
PT bhayee bachha paida karne ka ek hi tarika hia. Chahe wo past ka ho chahe to present or future. You can talk about test tube baby , I believe this was there even in Mahabharat time.(Remember Kaurav raise in earthen pot)
I guess prayers and visiting temple was just because of high motility rate. People wanted to take all precaution to make their baby chance of survival high. You need not to look very far, just have look on data of 18th century-19th Century . You will notice that motility rate of very high. Hardly 1-2 children used to survive out of 10-12.

Now on todays Children ko God k ashirwad samajh ke bulaya nahin jata aa jate hain Uske baad bhi koshish hoti hai PILL 72 etc kha ke shayad ruk jaye fir bhi nahin rukta to let it come
I dont agree on this . I believe there is a section in the society which plan very well and in advance for their kids. Some time some accident happen then they plan for abortion reason could be various , they might not be ready to raise the kid at that time .if you are talking about people who cant not afford square meal then its different story. What can they do ? SXX is physiological need and if precaution is not taken it gaves huge responsibility. Some time people prefer not to shoulder that responsibility

I know its not for all and these type are few and all do efforts to raise child better then they can afford Still they cant be like GOD
God is supreme power. This is topic for discussion and that too healthy so let it like it is going and requesting it anyone want to join can join but Arth ka Anarth na hone paaye
You are talking about Parents. Hindu religion's one of the main theory is HAR AATMA ME PARMATMA HAI.

I believe that some places have positive energy but that need no to be worship place. Where you have gathering of good people that place start generating positive energy.

Its not always true . People go to bar in bad time as well.Normally people try GOD first but they dont know things happen according to their past deeds(KARMA) they start believe that god is not there and then turn to BAR.
But Moral of the story is , no one , not even GOD , can do favour more than your KARMA . All have to do Karma to get reward. This is what Bhagwan Krishana Told.

PT bhayee bachha paida karne ka ek hi tarika hia. Chahe wo past ka ho chahe to present or future. You can talk about test tube baby , I believe this was there even in Mahabharat time.(Remember Kaurav raise in earthen pot)
I guess prayers and visiting temple was just because of high motility rate. People wanted to take all precaution to make their baby chance of survival high. You need not to look very far, just have look on data of 18th century-19th Century . You will notice that motility rate of very high. Hardly 1-2 children used to survive out of 10-12.

I dont agree on this . I believe there is a section in the society which plan very well and in advance for their kids. Some time some accident happen then they plan for abortion reason could be various , they might not be ready to raise the kid at that time .if you are talking about people who cant not afford square meal then its different story. What can they do ? SXX is physiological need and if precaution is not taken it gaves huge responsibility. Some time people prefer not to shoulder that responsibility

You are talking about Parents. Hindu religion's one of the main theory is HAR AATMA ME PARMATMA HAI.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.