Trading with Kotak Mahindra

Hi all,
i recently applied for a trading account/Savings account with Lotak Mahindra as many of my friends suggested that ICICI websites gets timedout every now & then.Can some one please share thier experience with me resgaridng Kotak mahindra & known issues ,if any.

Thankssssssssssssssss

traderonline said:
Hi all,
i recently applied for a trading account/Savings account with Lotak Mahindra as many of my friends suggested that ICICI websites gets timedout every now & then.Can some one please share thier experience with me resgaridng Kotak mahindra & known issues ,if any.

Thankssssssssssssssss
hi
icici direct is more user friendly and easier to operate than kotak. i have been using icici since august 2003 and recently had a switch to kotak. i dont trade much but understand brokerage charges of icici is higher

Hi

I have some experience with Kotak , its better compared to ICICI. At least the site of Kotak doesnt hang up while trading. Also the brokerage rates are very high on ICICI.
Kotak's KEAT software is pretty decent

Sudhir

Hey Guys,

Please Dont compare Kotak Mahendera with ICICIDirect.com
Kotak is really good,
ICICIdirect - due to more customers, the load is very high, not able to manage.
Very slow. if you make a order, most of the time it get timedout.

regards

Hariharan M

this is ksr.recently joined i am also looking for openning Dmat account.
but icici direct asking 975Rs cheq in adance and next near on wards they are charging 950R.s and also their brokerage charge is also high. and also commisions.

which is best to open account shrekhan or kotak

Prabhjeet

I had traded with Kotak for sometime but its like a trip to hell for short term trading. If your terminal stops working then god save you, the RMs dont pick the phone easily and even if they do its very difficult to get across message to them