Trading with Emotions

What emotions are, in principle, it’s normal, if they exceed the limit and you begin to make mistakes because of this, then you need to learn how to deal with them.

stoch

It is worst thing to let the emotions take control over you. You just need to control them before it take over you
Yeah and the best way to do that is to follow trading system (i.e. set of PREDETERMINED rules). Changing mind being in the trade is the worst thing that we can do in trading because we ruin it.

Never heard of the book 'Why 95% of traders loose money', but now I want to read it.
That's what happens in real life. Many people write about emotions during trading and this is actually a very interesting topic. ""It is constantly said that 95% of traders lose money when it comes to trading. That means that 5% of the traders are collecting all of the profits."" - you're right and this eflects the deepness of the trader's world.

stoch

Immediately at the initial stage, you need to learn to control your emotions, otherwise they will really hurt.
What is best method to control emotions in your view? I use trading plan and work on automation of my trading where it is possible, what is your approach?