Trading with BolingerBand

Hi All,

We have learn lots of methods of trading in this forum, but in many case I failed to apply the same as it ask for some setup and then we need confirmation for the same.

Recently I am trading using BB and it gave me good results although not 100% successful, as in the case with all other setups.

In the next post I will share these methods, it is simple but effective espacially in this market where we don't see proper trend in the market in day trading.

Nishant

Hi All,

In this setup we will use BB as our trading tool. the setting is BB(18,2) SMA(20) and time frame is 5 min.

Buy setup:

If price touch upper BB then we will buy above the break of high of that candle which touch the BB.

Sell setup:

Just reverse of the Buy setup.

Note: if the next candle doesn't break the high / Low of the BB we will wait for few more candle. this setup is valid until the price touches the opposite BB.

Any suggestion is welcome to improve this simple setup.

Nishant

gambler

Hi,

Can you give some chart explaining same??? and what will be the stop loss for our buy and sell trades????

Hi All,

In this setup we will use BB as our trading tool. the setting is BB(18,2) SMA(20) and time frame is 5 min.

Buy setup:

If price touch upper BB then we will buy above the break of high of that candle which touch the BB.

Sell setup:

Just reverse of the Buy setup.

Note: if the next candle doesn't break the high / Low of the BB we will wait for few more candle. this setup is valid until the price touches the opposite BB.

Any suggestion is welcome to improve this simple setup.

Nishant

Hi,

Can you give some chart explaining same??? and what will be the stop loss for our buy and sell trades????
I will definitely post some charts for the better understanding. the stoploss in this case will the low of the piercing candle + filter.

In case, if stoploss is far then we will not take that trade as per MM rules.

Hi Columbus Sir, please correct if I am wrong, and I am also little bit confuse with the Exit, so I exit at small profit.

Nishant