Trading through Gann Angles

Stockstopp targets are ok but SL is very big dont u think that in ur case RR is not acceptable.
I was short(just view not a short trade) in dlf for target of 164 reason (-ww) and same time there was +ww developed giving all higher targets, so one can buy around 164 with sl 159, I think RRR is not that bad.

2 cents from my side (received ....)
shivangi

It is a request to you to not post images obtained from others, even if they are given it to you. My request to you would be to delete your post 523

justy

There is some confusion on sl
Dpk said 441 which was closing price so i got out at 3.25pm
Can you plz explain your trade
hi Shivangi
yes you are right. Even me too closed the trade yesterday when yesbank closed below 441. But today again i used the level of 440 when it came. I bought few shares @ 440 with sl @ 438. The result is in front of you i booked partial at 445 and rest @ 451.

prabhsingh

hi Shivangi
yes you are right. Even me too closed the trade yesterday when yesbank closed below 441. But today again i used the level of 440 when it came. I bought few shares @ 440 with sl @ 438. The result is in front of you i booked partial at 445 and rest @ 451.
Justy,

Your SL must have triggered as today's low was 435.75 and even SL which DP suggested must have got triggered yesterday only.