Trading through Gann Angles

justy

Nifty Spot
Nifty is heading towards the support zone. There is a cluster of supports @ 5743, 5732, 5728 and whenever Nifty approaches near the cluster of support then a pullback or reversal is possible. We can initiate longs @ the levels mentioned with stop-loss @ 5720 on closing basis. Targets are 5743, 5804, 5853, 5902, 5926.

A closing below 5720 may take nifty to 5663 and 5630 levels.
Hi a1batrader, yes you are right. Her levels are dynamic levels. She posted her nifty view on 12th June and see nifty touched her 2nd target of 5853 on 18th June and speaking truly I used this level as a resistance and shorted there 3 Lots which I covered yesterday. As u have used her level of 5720 I used 5853 for shorting. And yesterday she gave a long call for nifty in her blog. Till 11:00 am nifty is acting accordingly.
Thanks a Ton DPK

* DPK one request please don't stop posting your views on TJ.
We all know that whatever Ajeet Singh has done was a very wrong act. Forgive him if you can.

Justy

Last edited:

shivangi77

Shivangi I think you have taken the levels mentioned wrongly.
DK gave the levels on 19th June to short @ 59 and that day 59 did not touched. Moreover 2nd day it opened with a gap up. So there was no question of shorting it @ 59. When the levels didnt came how can one go short or long??
Huh
I trapped in greed & forgot to see date.
Shorted at higher level & met stoploss too

DP, yours previously posted levels of NIFTY worked very well yesterday also, particularly that one

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I got this one arright!!!!

24th June is a Gann Pressure Date. So trade accordingly.....
Hello DPK

This close? I believe you posted some pressure date a week or two ago? Also, what exactly does this notation imply from trading POV? What I mean to ask is?

Does this increase reversal probability in favour of bulls or will it still remain bearish?

Today, I noticed that a short while, premium between NIFTY SPOT and NIFTY F1 was nil or negative !!! Does this mean anything or is it useless observation?

Last edited:

DPKAUR

Hello DPK

This close? I believe you posted some pressure date a week or two ago? Also, what exactly does this notation imply from trading POV? What I mean to ask is?

Does this increase reversal probability in favour of bulls or will it still remain bearish?

Today, I noticed that a short while, premium between NIFTY SPOT and NIFTY F1 was nil or negative !!! Does this mean anything or is it useless observation?
Gann Pressure date:
On these dates volatility seems to higher than the normal days. On pressure dates there are 90% chances of Trend reversal and 10% chances of speeding up the current trend.