Trading through Gann Angles

Rish

I would like to add here, I do not agree with above statements.

Sharing is property or attribute, it has nothing to do success.
Some years back I used to think that there is some secret of trading or some method or may be some trick :) , I realised later on the real fact which most of u r aware by now. Eventhough u give biggest secret to someone, it is not not necessary that he will be successful. But u will be more confident as u learnt better while sharing, keep sharing u will get more :)

Little more: Guru finds his desciple not vice versa :) Achey shishya baniye guru apne aap knowledge denge!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

a1b1trader

I would like to add here, I do not agree with above statements.

Sharing is property or attribute, it has nothing to do success.
Some years back I used to think that there is some secret of trading or some method or may be some trick :) , I realised later on the real fact which most of u r aware by now. Eventhough u give biggest secret to someone, it is not not necessary that he will be successful. But u will be more confident as u learnt better while sharing, keep sharing u will get more :)

Little more: Guru finds his desciple not vice versa :) Achey shishya baniye guru apne aap knowledge denge!
Stockstopp, you have said everything in this line.

But there is other side of this view, That I want to share.

Mere bhai, zamana bahut badal gaya hai. Ab to zamana ehsaanfaramoshon ka hai.
Ek to achche shishya milte nahin hain (unke maathe per nahin likha hota ki voh achchey hain), doosre time aane (read seekh jaane) per achche shishya bhi badal jaate hain

This is my practical experience, of my business life. I taught many formulations of chemicals to my customers for free, and when they learnt the 'baarikiyan' of the formulations, I not only lost the business with them, most of them said, arey aapney hamein kya sikhaya, yeh to hamein pehle se aataa tha (you have not taught us anything new, we knew all this beforehand). Aur yeh kissa aaj ka nahin hai, 10 saal purana hai, aur mere dost ab to zamana aur bhi jyada kharaab ho gaya hai, matlabi ho gaya hai.

Thats why I use to say,
Gadhon (read a selfish person) ko jitni marji mewa khila lo (read seekh de do) voh dulatti maarnaa (read bhalaa-buraa kehna) nahi bhoolega.

Why go far
Let me cite the example of our member friends.
I received many pm(s) from them to let them know about the study material on Wolfe Waves (WW). I replied all of them about it but NONE of them has the courtesy of writing me a thanks in reply, though I got back their pms immediately when I copy paste link from the previous answer, which shows error on clicking.

These all are very small things but all these things pinches you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I am sorry DP. I posted all these irrevalent lines in the thread.

Last edited:

Raghuveer

ST has mentioned that there might be a way for thread owner to control who is allowed to post in the thread. This will help control trolls/troublemakers.
If such a thing is indeed possible now it will help everyone a great deal :clap::clap::clap:.

We can have a separate section in which if a thread is started, all can see the thread but posting rights are decided by thread owner. This way all can see the posts but no one can post any nonsense or fight in the thread. We announced this facility sometime back but just 1 thread got opened and that also closed down.
We have that facility for last 2 years. We can check up if the same is operational now, if not that can be enabled.

ST

a1b1trader

DP, yours previously posted levels of NIFTY worked very well yesterday also, particularly that one

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SL hit thanks god I shorted only 5 lots
Shivangi I think you have taken the levels mentioned wrongly.
DK gave the levels on 19th June to short @ 59 and that day 59 did not touched. Moreover 2nd day it opened with a gap up. So there was no question of shorting it @ 59. When the levels didnt came how can one go short or long??