Trading through Gann Angles

a1b1trader

hi a1b1trader
I wonder which of my mentioned levels worked today?? :confused:
With your permission, I will like to answer this question tomorrow, not today.
And, dont mind if I say, you yourself do not follow your levels religiously.

Even I didnt got any trade today except the 1min WW trade in Nifty.
Normally, I do not watch 1 min chart for WW, because plenty of them form everyday and you cant trade most of them as their target is short (mostly 5-10 points) and met by the time you locate and take steps to trade them. There are few more reasons but irrelevant to discuss here.

You said there is only one tradeable WW and that too in 1 min TF
You might be surprised that there are 3 WWs and some patterns in today's 5 min chart and I traded 2 out of 3 WWs and the patterns.

(In addition) I may add there is one more WW posted by Raghuveer, but I couldnt be able to locate it properly on my chart. Moreover the WWs posted by him is in bar form and mechanical (I am hard to understand bar charts and the charts in black background with dark colours), so I do not follow them with an urge (Sorry Raghuveer). Here I will like to add that the charts posted by Gambler are marvelous (fultoo jhakas) in all respect.

I may further add that though I didnt follow that as WW but I traded that as per my own study of patterns at point 1 itself.

I think you are regularly visiting my blog, then yesterday & today you must have traded L&T & Reliance ??
Though I visit regularly to your blog, but I do not used to trade stocks. Only recently (since mid of last week) I started trading stocks (And that is a long story), previously I used to trade Reliance and SBIN, occasionally. I have a position in Reliance since last week, your recommendation too has a part in it beside my fancy to Reliance and my study. I have positions (long or short) in some other stocks also but not in L&T.

------------------------

It is going quite lengthy and I must finish my post here, otherwise someone may called me names.

DPKAUR

With your permission, I will like to answer this question tomorrow, not today.
And, dont mind if I say, you yourself do not follow your levels religiously.
a1b1 there is no doubt that i follow my studies very religiously. Today Nifty opened & remain below my levels. So I didnt traded today for positionally. If you have used the levels then you can tell me that how did u used them. May be I am lacking somewhere. From the last 2 days I am trading L&T from 1385 both positional & intraday even in the falling market my 1st targets in L&T got achieved. Even the same is the case for RIL in falling mkt when no one is daring to buy RIL our long trades in RIL achieved its targets.
Regards:

Last edited:

Raghuveer

hard to understand bar charts and the charts in black background with dark colours
I will change the bars to candles and dark background to something lighter.

Last edited:

a1b1trader

a1b1 there is no doubt that i follow my studies very religiously. Today Nifty opened & remain below my levels. So I didnt traded today for positionally. If you have used the levels then you can tell me that how did u used them. May be I am lacking somewhere. From the last 2 days I am trading L&T from 1385 both positional & intraday even in the falling market my 1st targets in L&T got achieved. Even the same is the case for RIL in falling mkt when no one is daring to buy RIL our long trades in RIL achieved its targets.
Regards:
DP
You may be surprised to know the level that I used in my trading yesterday.
The level I used was 5720 NS or approx 5733-35 NF for me, as I do not have RTData of Nifty Spot in my charting SW.

And I assume, you have not used this level yesterday, otherwise you could have taken many trades.

If you want me to write in more detail, then I will write in the evening.

Cheers

DP
The level I used was 5720 NS or approx 5733-35 NF for me, as I do not have RTData of Nifty Spot in my charting SW.

And I assume, you have not used this level yesterday, otherwise you could have taken many trades.

Cheers
Yes, pls do write ....

I will change the bars to candles and dark background to something lighter.
This is so common with downloaded AFLs that I ended up with a Editor macro to fix all black background AFLs
:)

DP

Cheers
AHA!!!!! Now I get it .... DPK gave Spot figures and You basically padded up the usual gap between Nifty Spot to identify low of Future and took trades.

Genius!!!!!!:thumb:

Sometimes having lesser resources forces you to think better!!!!:clap:

DP

Cheers
Yes, pls do write ....
Please go ahead and tell how did u used them?
Hi a1b1trader
No response so far
Buddy are you there or on a weekend.
We are waiting for your post.

No buddy, she's not willing. Now she's good friend of mine but I learnt a great lesson of life.
ALL WHO ARE SHARING MUCH, DON'T KNOW MUCH
ALL WHO ARE KNOWING MUCH, DON'T SHARE MUCH

highly successful trader like her sit at home and keep trading on.... and on....
she got new flat recently, alone with trading only!
I would like to add here, I do not agree with above statements.

Sharing is property or attribute, it has nothing to do success.
Some years back I used to think that there is some secret of trading or some method or may be some trick :) , I realised later on the real fact which most of u r aware by now. Eventhough u give biggest secret to someone, it is not not necessary that he will be successful. But u will be more confident as u learnt better while sharing, keep sharing u will get more :)

Little more: Guru finds his desciple not vice versa :) Achey shishya baniye guru apne aap knowledge denge!