Trading The Bars Part 2

SavantGarde

Re: Trading The Bars

SG sir, if posting my trades here disturbs this thread pls feel free to tell me, i will create a separate thread for this purpose.
Hi Rajesh,

Please go ahead and post here ....there is nothing to Disturb.....by the way....take care of your 2 Lot orders....it is going a little overboard....Do not think of 2 Lots, till you have crossed 500K....!!!

SG

pav

Sir,i went thru your thread today and learnt your bb,zigzag,ma trading technique.Also tried it in demo a/c. results were good, all profitable. while the entry is simple and effective, i found difficulty in managing the trades as there were so many open trades, and also exited arbitrarily.
sir, can you pls explain how to manage and exit the trades correctly.

Thank you.

Some forex trades done using SG sir's BB/MA/ZigZag Starategy.

Hello Rajesh,
on which thread and page SG sir's BB/MA/ZigZag Starategy is ?

Thanks

Can anyone explain the meaning of this paragraph on rupee fall from an article in 'Business Today' magazine?
"The ones who have hedged are mostly making do with whatever advice they get from their banks. At the behest of Saraswat Bank, for instance, Pankaj Chaddha, owner of the Mumbai-based Jyoti Steel Industries which exports steel wires and bars, hedged orders at Rs 50 to Rs 53 against the dollar from April to June this year. From July, he is hedged at Rs 57 to the dollar. But the dollar is already above Rs 55 and if it stays that way till June-end, Chaddha stands to lose. "When I hedged, Rs 50-53 looked nice," he says. "But when I look at Rs 55 today, I feel I'm missing out. The way things are going I feel it is better not to hedge at all. If the government takes some decision and we are back at Rs 50, I'll have to pay the difference."

Link to this article-
http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/exporters-hit-by-falling-rupee/1/184982.html

Why exporter is losing when the rupee is falling? I think he should have gained.
Please explain.
How do exporters hedge? Please explain in short. Thanks in advance.

angira

Can anyone explain the meaning of this paragraph on rupee fall from an article in 'Business Today' magazine?
"The ones who have hedged are mostly making do with whatever advice they get from their banks. At the behest of Saraswat Bank, for instance, Pankaj Chaddha, owner of the Mumbai-based Jyoti Steel Industries which exports steel wires and bars, hedged orders at Rs 50 to Rs 53 against the dollar from April to June this year. From July, he is hedged at Rs 57 to the dollar. But the dollar is already above Rs 55 and if it stays that way till June-end, Chaddha stands to lose. "When I hedged, Rs 50-53 looked nice," he says. "But when I look at Rs 55 today, I feel I'm missing out. The way things are going I feel it is better not to hedge at all. If the government takes some decision and we are back at Rs 50, I'll have to pay the difference."

Link to this article-
http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/exporters-hit-by-falling-rupee/1/184982.html

Why exporter is losing when the rupee is falling? I think he should have gained.
Please explain.
How do exporters hedge? Please explain in short. Thanks in advance.
Nice question please explain anyone.

angira...