Trading The Bars Part 2

angira

Hello IF,
I've read u'r PM. Recently I've posted most of the trades which has been taken from evening breakout.
If u follow strategy given here from SG sir then also u can get signal & confirmation.
Suppose below trade taken from H4 breakout at that time, try to see in M15 and H1 also gives signal.
Here u can see that after breakout SMA(3,5) gives u opportunity for short.
Ok i only play here H4 breakout.
U can use any moving averages for just direction.

Happy trading,

angira...

Thanks Angira for the chart :)

I have a couple of queries for you,

i). What is the role of BB & CCI ?
ii). Is there a defined Profit objective of the exits are subjective?

Hello IF,
I've read u'r PM. Recently I've posted most of the trades which has been taken from evening breakout.
If u follow strategy given here from SG sir then also u can get signal & confirmation.
Suppose below trade taken from H4 breakout at that time, try to see in M15 and H1 also gives signal.
Here u can see that after breakout SMA(3,5) gives u opportunity for short.
Ok i only play here H4 breakout.
U can use any moving averages for just direction.

Happy trading,

angira...

Thanks Angira for the chart :)

I have a couple of queries for you,

i). What is the role of BB & CCI ?
ii). Is there a defined Profit objective of the exits are subjective?
middle bollinger acts as support or resistance when price is above or below it ... the basic idea to trade a bollinger is to sell at the top bollinger targetting the mibble bollinger and the opposite with the buy ... also another style of trading it is the bollinger sqeeze after a bollinger squeeze breakout buy or sell in the direction price braks out the key here is PA ...

and for cci its just another sister of rsi just telling u the overbought and oversold conditions ... also kinda trend indie too above 50 uptrend below 50 downtrend