Trading the 10min with a 30/60min perspective

ANBE SHIVAM

we have clear pivot @ 11:20 bar can we go long from there.what is the filter here.

Dear SM
I have attempted to recognise mPH & mPL as well as VPL & VPH on hourly TF. Please correct me.
VPH & VPL 002.png

Trading 5 Min. with 60 Min. perspective means Taking only longs on 5 Min. chart when 60 Min. having higher VPL & breaking the latest VPH and vice a versa for Shorts.
I am enclosing 5 Min. chart for the same period. Kindly let me know Entry, stop, Profit booking and exit.
5 Min. Nifty chart.png

Thanks

VJAY

Dear SM
I have attempted to recognise mPH & mPL as well as VPL & VPH on hourly TF. Please correct me.
View attachment 29878
Trading 5 Min. with 60 Min. perspective means Taking only longs on 5 Min. chart when 60 Min. having higher VPL & breaking the latest VPH and vice a versa for Shorts.
I am enclosing 5 Min. chart for the same period. Kindly let me know Entry, stop, Profit booking and exit.
View attachment 29879
Thanks
Hahaha....you asking whom he last active in this forum 9 years before

Dear Vijay Sir,
I dont know this. But I am sure you can help me I wanted to authenticate my hourly pivots and wanted to learn how to use the hourly trend with 5 min. Time Frame for trading. Please help me. thanks