Trading systems

dell

all market condition's are different , one system which makes money in trending market will chop us in rangebound market , so pure mechanical system is not worth , u have to know which system is best for current market condition's and to apply that .
most important having a system alone cannot make u profitable , main thing is implementation and trade with disclipine .
see u have a well backtested system , say u apply on bnf , and a 500 point gain is in current day and after 500 point ur system generates a buy signal , will u buy on this signal or wait for some cooling down ? this discretion distracts from disclipine and some times we pay for it .
if u have any system in mind , outline it , we will discuss .

if u have any system in mind , outline it , we will discuss .
Maybe he is an other collector of systems for what ever reason. :lol: So your above comment is very well needed. Wondering about his friends and who they are?

i want to invite all my friends to disscuss the best available trading system, by which everyone can make money on consistent basis
A system which work...for me......may not work for you....I post many times....with a same method one person will make fortune with it...another person will loss his fortune....with it.....:thumb:

newtrader101

Just checked an ORB15 MIN system on silver on youtube. It's not even meeting trade expenses. The person says it gives consistent profit. When they publish video they should give the backtest results screenshot as well.
But some youtubers are really good.