Trading system - coding for a fee

mindgames

Hi,

I trade manually based on certain rules. I want to code my strategy so that it can be back-tested across multiple instruments in Amibroker.

If any of you provide coding services for a fee, please let me know [preferably send me a message].

Thank you.
Ps: This can also be an ongoing engagement if I'm happy with the services - since I may like to test a few ideas.

Hi,

I trade manually based on certain rules. I want to code my strategy so that it can be back-tested across multiple instruments in Amibroker.

If any of you provide coding services for a fee, please let me know [preferably send me a message].

Thank you.
Ps: This can also be an ongoing engagement if I'm happy with the services - since I may like to test a few ideas.
I can help u with ur strategy

trendtrade

niftytrader12
Has anyone tried coding in C#?
Which particular trading platform supports this coding in C# ? Could you please name a few ? I am aware that C# is extremely fast for execution, but I am not aware of the trading platforms which supports the coding of indicators and systems etc. in C#.

Thanks and regards

raj fb

The admin
Which particular trading platform supports this coding in C# ? Could you please name a few ? I am aware that C# is extremely fast for execution, but I am not aware of the trading platforms which supports the coding of indicators and systems etc. in C#.

Thanks and regards
The admin is not allowing me to post the name of the broker. However, there's a Bangalore based broker providing the C# platform....If you happen to try it out, pl post your review here & I'll take a look at it too. thanks