Trading Strategy AFLs

S S

Piyush,

I find that you have been proviing various afls, sometimes on request from some members, which appear to be scattered under different threads.

It would be helpful to everyone, if you could find the various threads where you have posted the afls, and post their links in one message under this thread started by you.

Just a suggestion. Keep up the Good work.
Cheers!
SS

Dear Piyush,

I cant understand, wat is emule.

and i must be very thankful to you for your,

albeit the swing lines.

i think that it is very useful to me,

pl add my yahoo id arokiaraj_robert or else give ur id.

thanks a lot,

Regards

Robert

Hi arokiarajrobert,

go to this link & u will find PE

h t t p://w w w.4 s h a r e d.c o m/network/search.jsp?sortType=1&sortOrder=1&sortmode=1&searchName=pattern+explorer&searchmode=2&searchName=pattern+explorer&searchDescription=&searchExtention=&sizeCriteria=atleast&sizevalue=10&start=0

Added u to YM too!

SS, I would try to implement ur suggestion soon & I am not able to get that AFL by Davis to change its background colour. It seems there's a clash with one of the the retracement's colours which is light grey in colour too. U can try a colour that is not present in the retracement colours, maybe that'll work.
Regards

Here is the file which u need to replace in the "Program Files/Amibroker" folder
h t t p://www.4******.c o m/file/71254588/37cbf925/Brokey.html
Before doing this, install the 5.20 RC1 upgrade exe file from amibroker's home page.

Hello Sir what is the h t t p://www.4******.c o m please clarify

B. SANTHANAM