• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

angira

thanx for nice strategy Raunak sir,
Today Tata still future i see two top point which can pointout A, B & also 3 higher lows but now m15 candle seen as bearish and break previous candle' low......so at which point we can go for short sir?
also we have to see some higher timeframe for enter or exit sir ?

Keep on reading if you want to use this approach to backlinking. Whether youre creating links to your 300 internet marketers internet site or any other website, you must focus on using whitehat strategies to obtain long term results.
Use Forum Posting: When dealing with whitehat link building, you should always remember to use forums and discussion boards. Numerous available forums are okay with you placing your website link in the signature of your forum post. If your website is about one particular subject, the chances are high that you can find and post on a forum that focuses on the same subject. However, in order to make forum link building really work for you, you should only select forums that are active. This is because active forums are considered to be valuable by the search engines. So, you must focus on the amount as well as the value. In addition, when you first start out putting your links in your signature posts, you will get new people to your website because they clicked on this link to your blog.

SwingKing

Debt situation in U.S. and EU is eventually going to benefit countries with high growth potential. Every investment in the World can be classified as Value Investment and Growth Investment. BRICS, Korea, Thailand, Chile classify under Growth Investment criteria whereas U.S. and EU fall into Value Investment. As and when U.S. and EU start getting things into place, fund managers will be looking into them for Value Investments (Investments which have fallen way below their long term valuation average). Whereas in the mean time, since money has to generate returns, fund managers will have to divert the funds to Growth oriented economies. With Crude prices cooling of substantially and likely to cool further on U.S. & E.U. outlook, attractiveness of India will surely build with time.

In the near term markets can correct further (currently at 5080) and hence levels at this stage remain meaningless. On my front, I will be looking to trade individual stocks and the Nifty futures on the long side primarily. I certainly feel that over a period of 6-12 months, more money is likely to be made on the long side rather on the short side. Trend followers can follow the direction of the market, but Investors need to use these opportunities to get into stocks which market indicate are strong. Don't just go ahead and buy everything. The tricky phase which I had mentioned in my quoted post above is slowly coming to an end.

Just an opinion.

Tc
Once this retracement towards upside is done, Markets will commence a fresh down move. Today's macro data is actually negative and hence levels of 4200 - 4300 open up for the next few months.

Not the time to build a portfolio. Be flexible enough to capture both side movements.

Just an opinion.

Tc

Once this retracement towards upside is done, Markets will commence a fresh down move. Today's macro data is actually negative and hence levels of 4200 - 4300 open up for the next few months.

Not the time to build a portfolio. Be flexible enough to capture both side movements.

Just an opinion.

Tc
Niether rise would come straight nor a fall:)

It is time to grab Good quality stock at throw away price.

Do you think mkt came down from 6200 to 4800 only for US downgrade No bro I am slightly differ here. Mkt is already discounting all factors like coming downgrade of france etc also .

Bad data was already expected due to so many rise by RBI and when that Rise start reversing everything would with view of most of analyst would change.:thumb:
Bro your points are on facts figure and mine are totally sentiment based and chances are me going wrong are more then urs:)

SwingKing

Niether rise would come straight nor a fall:)

It is time to grab Good quality stock at throw away price.

Do you think mkt came down from 6200 to 4800 only for US downgrade No bro I am slightly differ here. Mkt is already discounting all factors like coming downgrade of france etc also .

Bad data was already expected due to so many rise by RBI and when that Rise start reversing everything would with view of most of analyst would change.:thumb:
Bro your points are on facts figure and mine are totally sentiment based and chances are me going wrong are more then urs:)
Could very well be PT Bro.

Need to see what happens when the rally begins to fade out. Markets are extremely oversold and hence this rally could very well continue. Presently I am long in the market (just trading) with relatively small position. My bias remains on the downside and I feel we haven't yet witnessed actual moves which might happen. Whenever (if) markets show signs of breaking down again, I will be going short with relatively large positions. Can't place a time frame here, but broadly I just think much more downsides are going to come. Anyhow, once the base building process starts, we can again review as nothing is sacrosanct in markets.

Something that bothers me very much is the same mistakes being committed by regulators and central banks across the World during Asian Crisis, Tech Bubble & Sub prime bubble. Dont know, I can be completely wrong and over analyzing things, but with the current micro and macro setup, its very hard to think of a accumulative stage in the market.

Tc

vinst

Could very well be PT Bro.

Need to see what happens when the rally begins to fade out. Markets are extremely oversold and hence this rally could very well continue. Presently I am long in the market (just trading) with relatively small position. My bias remains on the downside and I feel we haven't yet witnessed actual moves which might happen. Whenever (if) markets show signs of breaking down again, I will be going short with relatively large positions. Can't place a time frame here, but broadly I just think much more downsides are going to come. Anyhow, once the base building process starts, we can again review as nothing is sacrosanct in markets.

Something that bothers me very much is the same mistakes being committed by regulators and central banks across the World during Asian Crisis, Tech Bubble & Sub prime bubble. Dont know, I can be completely wrong and over analyzing things, but with the current micro and macro setup, its very hard to think of a accumulative stage in the market.

Tc
Raunaq,
we in stock trading arena know very well that traders methods have hardly changed in last 50-100-200 years (numbers look like MA's !!). basically, let's say that traders psychology hasn't changed in spite of generations changing, new tools of information and anaylsis emerging etc.
Why, then, should we expect bankers/central bankers/politicians to change? why should we expect them to change at all.
We are being unfair, if we expect a change.
History repeats. This has been proven for tribes, kingdoms, democracies, astrological studies much before it was proven in stock markets.
It takes centuries before the smallest of psychological changes occur.