• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone attended or have completed courses offered by the Online trading academy in Mumbai,If so please advice if its really worth the course fee they charge.
The course is good but there is no shortcut to learn trading. It will take time to learn . You can retake classes freely as many times as you wish.
It is lifetime pass to attend classes.

Has anyone attended or have completed courses offered by the Online trading academy in Mumbai,If so please advice if its really worth the course fee they charge.
What courses? Elaborate please, also, please provide links. I need to attend such courses.

VJAY

Hello SM Bhai,

How are you,

Hope you remember me..

What happend to our Dear Swing King.. (Raunak Sir) Where is he..once upon a time it was a great thread..

Warm Regards.
Ganga
Welcome back gangadharan.........Where you disappeared since long time :)

SwingKing

Hello SM Bhai,

How are you,

Hope you remember me..

What happend to our Dear Swing King.. (Raunak Sir) Where is he..once upon a time it was a great thread..

Warm Regards.
Ganga
I visit TJ daily Gangadharan to follow some of the users and threads here.

It is just that I am a little short of time to explicitly post something here. God willing, that too will happen soon.

Tc

SwingKing

59xx coming Raunak .... unless of course it comes back below the down sloping TL in 1/2 days ...

:)
Quite possible SM Bro.

Still if you see, guys are just not positive on this move.

Also, Institutional TA's are vastly relying on Elliot Wave counts which is pointing towards 4800 - 4900 levels. What one must keep in mind is that wave counts can be "recounted" and "readjusted" and market cannot. So ultimately it does not matter whether 6000 comes or 5000. But to hold an opinion at any stage is just not warranted.

Tc

SwingKing

Personally I feel we are entering difficult times in near term. Whether one has to blame it on Inflation, Policies, Corruption etc is anyone's guess. But, there is no hiding from the fact that tough times could well be ahead. My opinion is not based on some prophecy but based on the fact that interior structure of various Indices (I.T., Bankex, Infra, Realty, Auto) is worsening by the day. Defensive sectors are moving with some vigor and this makes me more cautious.

Technicals of the market are fine. But I wish markets were simply dominated by Technicals. At this stage, one has to give proper weight to what is being considered. Technicals in my opinion take a back seat here. The more important aspect to be considered here are the Macro of the Economy. Sooner than later, crude, inflation will start to hamper India's growth and that impact is going to start reflecting somewhere in coming quarters. The price however, will begin discounting this pretty soon. I personally feel that time has come.

To argue with markets would be foolhardy and I would never want to get in that situation. Hence, I am currently working with some very basic levels. Below 5750 I am short on the markets and above that level I will reverse and be long. I am not recommending anyone anything, hence please use your own analytical tools to draw assumptions/conclusions about what I have written. I am an eternal Bull and when I write about markets having a probabilistic move on the down side, it pains a bit to do so. But at times reality cannot be ignored.

In the short term I feel 5550 is on the cards and below that 5400 cannot be ruled out. When and if we reach there, we will review again. If we do not reach those levels and market begins to move up, I'll simply accept my opinion as being wrong and will reverse my positions above the 5750 levels.

Tc
Debt situation in U.S. and EU is eventually going to benefit countries with high growth potential. Every investment in the World can be classified as Value Investment and Growth Investment. BRICS, Korea, Thailand, Chile classify under Growth Investment criteria whereas U.S. and EU fall into Value Investment. As and when U.S. and EU start getting things into place, fund managers will be looking into them for Value Investments (Investments which have fallen way below their long term valuation average). Whereas in the mean time, since money has to generate returns, fund managers will have to divert the funds to Growth oriented economies. With Crude prices cooling of substantially and likely to cool further on U.S. & E.U. outlook, attractiveness of India will surely build with time.

In the near term markets can correct further (currently at 5080) and hence levels at this stage remain meaningless. On my front, I will be looking to trade individual stocks and the Nifty futures on the long side primarily. I certainly feel that over a period of 6-12 months, more money is likely to be made on the long side rather on the short side. Trend followers can follow the direction of the market, but Investors need to use these opportunities to get into stocks which market indicate are strong. Don't just go ahead and buy everything. The tricky phase which I had mentioned in my quoted post above is slowly coming to an end.

Just an opinion.

Tc