Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Undefined,

First of all thanks for what you had written earlier (before editing your post :) ). Most of the participants of this thread have stopped writing much on the forum. I feels its phase and they will be back.

As far as Rcom/RCap are concerned, I am of the view that we are heading down much lower from current levels on broader markets and hence these two scripts will be available cheaply if my opinion is correct. Eventually when the corrective phase is over, try and enter some good/strong companies. Unfortunately Rcom & Rcap don't qualify into that bracket. When and if that time comes, I'll tell you some good stocks to accumulate.

Tc

Nice to know that someone is watching. As far as RCOM and RelCapital is concerned I agree with you that they do not qualify as good stocks. Reason for my interest : RelCapital is the flagship company of the ADAG group and it is in their best interest to see that the stocks keep moving, End of the day they have to make money somehow, if not thru business then by price manipulation of their stocks. Trust me this claim of mine need not be substantiated by charts.

Regards

SwingKing

Dear Adi,

I have already given my views, some levels am watching etc. Repeating it too many times won't add any value and will make participants of this thread biased. Just read my views 2-3 pages back.

Tc

CASPER

Raunak...,

Hope you are doing fine...,

I think Bvashi is referring to " Slope Divergence True Strength Index " I think Introduced by William Blau.

BBvashi:

According to my understanding...,

TSI Slope Divergence Index
Is an indicator that combines information from two different indicators to filter information, Building on the insight that trading in securities or commodities in phases with directional trend move(Market in Trend) is much more profitable than in periods of flat rate( Range Bound) developments, William Blau looking for a way to distinguish these two phases from each other He uses the combination of two concepts, that of the Momentum indicator and the moving average.

You can find detailed explanation in William Blau's Book ""Momentum, Direction and Divergence" "( ... Source Net)

Regards...,
Nithin.

Hello sir can u help me in knowing one indicator "SlopeDivergence_TSI" Sir i want to learns how this indicator works in real charts. If u can help me sir it will be great help Sir

SwingKing

Word on Markets

Majority of Market Indices (Bank, I.T., Realty, Infra) are just not supportive. Moreover, on the shorter term, even Indices like Pharma and FMCG are looking tired and due for correction. What this means is that if Banks, I.T. etc which have led the Nifty down begin to support the market, rest of the indices which will correct now will keep the Nifty balanced or will pull it down.

Due to this, the pullback in Markets will be short and down side targets extend down. I am looking for sub 5000 level in medium term and as of yesterday this view holds. I am bearish and hence my opinion may be biased. Take your own call accordingly.

Tc

SwingKing

:clap: :clapping: :clap: :thumb:
Good times ahead for long term trading and investment.

Nifty Long once it touches 4765 :).
I don't know whether 4765 will come or we will go much below it. Or perhaps I will laugh on my own opinion once market crosses 5750 - 5800. :)

Who knows that frankly.

Just believe in the market and trade like there is nothing to live for tomorrow. Right now market is favoring the short side. So simply stay short and have faith on the markets.

Tc

Raunak bro after this fall as expected Large cap would have a run to upside can u post some stocks which according to ur view going to have a good run????

SwingKing

PT Bro,

I am not looking for any investments currently. Currently I am a trader in the markets. Will look into investments after some correction. Once that comes (if that comes), I will begin to build a portfolio again. Will post it then.

For now I am happy being a trader in the market. Long, Short or anything. :)

Tc