Trading Stock Options

Is this thread useful

• Total voters

nimish_rulz

DLF is selling off today what is your comments, should we enter now
Nope! Wait until tomorrow if it is green tomorrow for first half of trading enter otherwise stay away until u see green. I think it might see some correction if we open below the low of today. Stay cautious from 298 to 334 that is a huge up move without a single day correction although the stock still looks good but now I am cautious on it exited one futures today. Holding one for now

nimish_rulz

why not short it then
You can but that would be going against the trend. You never know how long the correction would be. Also I am not sure if today a pivot high was formed. I can only say this tomorrow at closing. If today was a pivot high and tomorrow stock opens below todays low and closes below it We will have a sell signal. But until tomorrow I cant say anything. For now it is just profit booking due to the Dow Futures and European markets being down.

scplindia

thank you.

advise your comments on RIL. It has made a tripple top at 1150 level and retraced, nifty has made a H&S pattern on intraday chart.

Pl confirm if my readings are okay

kkeskar92

BHEL has rose from 2400 on the date of earnings to 2533 today and peaked at 2560.
The yesterday's candle showed wide spread on high volumes. It was well supported throughout the day at above 2530 ie yestedays high.
Old high is at 2550 and looks like it would break that high of 2550 and head towards 2600 on strong earnings.

So bought a call option 2550 at 48..lets see how it turns out.

See the chart below showing volume spread analysis.

chaitanyagoa

DLF is selling off today what is your comments, should we enter now
I currently do not have access to the charts right now... so i cant say if u can enter.......:thumb:

according to the basics;Shorting is not a good Idea at all.. here are some reasons...

1. The successful break out of the triangle pattern.....
2. The sector is moving up as a whole.....

So my suggestion would be... if the stocks corrects for whatever reasons then u can buy it..... but NO shorting.....:)

My two cents.... :)

chaitanyagoa

Hey,

BOught a 75 call for SUZLON APR series.....

it has sustained above the 13SMA for 2days ... also the stock has taken off the 13 wilders on good volume..... i have a target of 80 in the next few days....:clap:

Last edited:

chaitanyagoa

hey

I bought a REL 1140 call.... the stock has been getting some support at the 1120-1125 levels........ this is a short term call as i am expecting the NIfty to cross 5400 .... reliance has to take over 1150...