Trading Stock Options

Is this thread useful

• Total voters

chaitanyagoa

Check on the UNitech... it is at a major support line..........

the area around 68-70 seems to be the major support area..... I dont think it will break that line that easily.... hence i bought a 70 call for the month of APR ... lets see what happens......:thumb:

I have a target of 80+ for the month...:)

chaitanyagoa

Here is a chart for DLF.... the stock id having good days on high volume and low vol on down days.....

it has also given a buy signal on the 13 wilders........ with a target of 340

scplindia

thanks for the nice tips. Real estate are high beta stocks. With interest rate hike in the coming RBI policy meet, how do you expect the target of 340 on DLF to be achieved.

chaitanyagoa

thanks for the nice tips. Real estate are high beta stocks. With interest rate hike in the coming RBI policy meet, how do you expect the target of 340 on DLF to be achieved.
Interest rates are not the only ones that shud be kept in mind.... Everyone thought the same for banks... but what happened??? The financial sector shot up in the last few weeks.....:)

Real Estate stocks have been under performing for quiet a while now... i dont track all of them but a few like Unitech, DLF etc...... Unitech is having a long term support at 70 and DLF is having a support at 290-300..... I am no expert and i am not betting on how these stocks will perform over the next 6 months,....

340 is a target for the next week or two ..... Also keep an eye on the results for these stocks .. we might be in for a surprise.......

Also coming back to the interest rates; the guesss the market takes them into consideration before moving either ways..... they don not have much impact unless we have a surprise .....
Thanks And good luck

nimish_rulz

Like u said real estate is high beta but for the past 3 months they have a high negative beta but since the market has rallied the rally in the real estate and financial comes at very end compensates for the loss of earlier beta. So in a months time DLF when it would have rallied to 340 points will give u the high beta again with respect to nifty......also the interest rate news has already seen absorbed by the market they wont wait for the official announcement. It has to seen by how much it is increased that is it. Good luck trading

Nice initiative chaitanya

chaitanyagoa

Like u said real estate is high beta but for the past 3 months they have a high negative beta but since the market has rallied the rally in the real estate and financial comes at very end compensates for the loss of earlier beta. So in a months time DLF when it would have rallied to 340 points will give u the high beta again with respect to nifty......also the interest rate news has already seen absorbed by the market they wont wait for the official announcement. It has to seen by how much it is increased that is it. Good luck trading

Nice initiative chaitanya

Thanks for the Comments... U have similar views....:)

chaitanyagoa

Hey Here is the chart for DLF....

it has broken out of a perfect triangle on high volumes...... The target for the stock on the basis of the Triangle rule is 365-370