Trading simplification with combo market trading (cmt)

umeshmandal

ys this is my stop loss level which was unexpected near 3% as u explained on clzing basis.. I understand the matter. but max time it hppn a spike low which touched the sl and reverse back.

but always there will be a gain ration against the call also.... lets see the nxt calls and the summary. Positional calls can basically on clzing basis stop loss. If u hv any suggestion against this type of call then u can advice me. I can assure u for some changes.
I am personally not at all comfortable for a "Closing Basis" Stop Loss ! It does not happen often but a Stock can tank 8-10 % intraday and not recover at all.
Fact is while we are trading we are trading without a Stop Loss as the SL level is on closing basis which I simply cannot not.
My view has always been that the one can have a "closing basis" SL but there should be some SL level which can be applied , for example, for tata motors we may have SL of say 378.80 and a closing basis SL of 386 ! So I know where my max loss is !
This is not to criticise your calls or your strategy, simply telling my mind ! Max experts who come on TV give a SL on closing basis ! :p

unitech rocket and ready to go more... wait and see... now ready another rocket to blast...

BIOCON @ 424

STOP LOSS @ 415

TGT 433-39+

BIOCON hit within 3-4 days.. Unitech still running.. we booked as per profit ratio at this level...

ITC weekly basis looking very bad.. sell at the end of trading session on friday.. tgt 335-330.. below that free fall till 322-24...

Buy opto at 30 sl and tgt later
Buy macdwlhlding at 23 sl and tgt later

Long term holding.. Weekly chart