Trading signals based on simple strategies

Hi,
I am a full time forex trader. and I am making 25 to 30% profit every month. and I follow some simple strategies and don't allow my emotions in trading. I just wanted to share this with you all. I mainly trade with Eurusd, gbp usd, usdjpy, gbpjpy, xauusd, gbpchf. stay tuned for more updates. and here we can share our views. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Hi,
I am a full time forex trader. and I am making 25 to 30% profit every month. and I follow some simple strategies and don't allow my emotions in trading. I just wanted to share this with you all. I mainly trade with Eurusd, gbp usd, usdjpy, gbpjpy, xauusd, gbpchf. stay tuned for more updates. and here we can share our views. Thank you!

Please share your setup

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

howardroark

Hi,

Welcome Aboard ...
I'm also exclusively trading fx since 11 years ...
Lts discuss and share strategies and help all ...
Regards :thumb::thumb::thumb:

hir0406

Hi,

25 to 30% per month wow that's fantastic......
Can you please share you trading results please
Via myfxbook , that will be great because i have not seen such results in years .....

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

hir0406

Why this pipdigger is showing my pic in his profile??? That's my picture​... Strange

Thank you for your support all. we will start from Monday onwards. we have couple of pairs to trade with. those are, eurusd, usdjpy and xauusd. I will prepare charts and targets and post it soon. I can see few of our members are asking for my fx book status. Actually I am not updated there. no issues, we will create it from Monday. have a nice weekend all..!!

25 to 30% per month wow that's fantastic......
Can you please share you trading results please
Via myfxbook , that will be great because i have not seen such results in years .....

Lol. but I can't see that..

Good morning all.. Let's start with Eurusd today. this pair is trying to close above 1.0603 to keep this pair bullish. which can take this pair till 1.0660/08 in coming weeks. below 1.05 will take this pair to 1.04., 1.03. Now here's the plan. open a buy at current level ( now at 1.0580), Tp1, 1.0660. Tp2 1.0740, tp3 1.0802. No stop loss.. instead, pending sell at 1.0535 , tp1 1.500, tp2 1.460, tp3 1.04. The reason why I am not setting SL here is, because this pair is in a range of 1.03 to 1.09 for a long term. Good luck!