Trading rooms for professional day traders...

By strating this thread i just want to know that .........

IS THERE ANY TRADING ROOM AVAILABLE FOR PROFEESIONAL DAY TRADERS WHERE ALL TRADERS FROM MORNING TO EVENING GET TOGTHER AND TRADE????????????

WHETHER AVAILABLE IN DELHI / MUMBAI?????????

WHAT IT NEEDS TO GET IN?????????/

IS REALLY HELPFUL TO TRADE WITH THEM???????

ALL IN AND OUT OF THESE TRADING FLOORS.............

Just help me and mine like others ................
Share ur kowledge.............:):)

Just my 2 cents...

Since this needs initial investment .... A closed chatroom...Chat room only for invitees would be an alternative option...So that traders from all over can join

I dont think so .

But group of traders can arrange it and give to all traders for small fee. just an idea .
if these are not then we have to take a step ....
because trading is a lonely job ......sometimes although u are making money but it dont gives u satisfaction.......

U need frnds around u....

PROFESSIONAL TRADER GIVE REAL TIME LEARNING AND TRADING ENVIORMENT TO SMALL TRADERS .......gREAT IDEA

"" EK IDEA JO DUNIYA BADAL DE ""

jallanankit

if these are not then we have to take a step ....
because trading is a lonely job ......sometimes although u are making money but it dont gives u satisfaction.......

U need frnds around u....

PROFESSIONAL TRADER GIVE REAL TIME LEARNING AND TRADING ENVIORMENT TO SMALL TRADERS .......gREAT IDEA

"" EK IDEA JO DUNIYA BADAL DE ""
Well the thought is good..!!

A simple approach here...
Yahoo Messenger is one simple tool which can facilitate this..
Only think is one will have to join such rooms and its upto all fellow traders who step up and join it... We can take an initiative and create one such room where interested traders can join...

Moreover, as some one has talked about a fee, it comes for free..!!! Wat say...

Sunny1

Just my 2 cents...

Since this needs initial investment .... A closed chatroom...Chat room only for invitees would be an alternative option...So that traders from all over can join
Well the thought is good..!!

A simple approach here...
Yahoo Messenger is one simple tool which can facilitate this..
Only think is one will have to join such rooms and its upto all fellow traders who step up and join it... We can take an initiative and create one such room where interested traders can join...

Moreover, as some one has talked about a fee, it comes for free..!!! Wat say...
Guys Plz understand we are not talking about chatrooms.

But physical office like place where all facility provided ( like pcs....inetrnet , furniture, etc etc) where traders could come and trade together.

There are reasons why we need office like place.
first distraction at home . other is lonelyless as your house mates will not understand what are you doing and think that you are idle and tell you to go out and buy some vegetable/groceries list etc:lol:

one thing we can do is to get number of people and how much they are willing to pay for such service. and see if could arrange it.

It will help concentrate on market . Also share ideas,experience ...methods , pitfalls.etc etc.

chat room will be like diverting your attention when you are stuck in loosing trade:rofl: :lol:

Last edited:

Reggie

While not exactly what you have in mind, a brokers office is the best bet to meet other traders in live market environment. I have seen a crowd of people in brokers office who have been assigned terminals making their trades, exchaning info, and as an added advantage there is TV tuned on to market news.

Incidentally, the crowd of people there is directly proportional to the index. When Nifty is scaling highs, the brokers office is packed, and when at a bottom, the crowd literally disappears.

By strating this thread i just want to know that .........

IS THERE ANY TRADING ROOM AVAILABLE FOR PROFEESIONAL DAY TRADERS WHERE ALL TRADERS FROM MORNING TO EVENING GET TOGTHER AND TRADE????????????

WHETHER AVAILABLE IN DELHI / MUMBAI?????????

WHAT IT NEEDS TO GET IN?????????/

IS REALLY HELPFUL TO TRADE WITH THEM???????

ALL IN AND OUT OF THESE TRADING FLOORS.............

Just help me and mine like others ................
Share ur kowledge.............:):)