Trading Room according to Vastu & feng shui

bomdila

Hi friends, I have constructed a new trading room. The door of the room is towards South-west and a window at North. I wish to put my trading desk and chair according to vastu. I would really appreciate some kind advices.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

ngram

find out which direction is ur luck area as per date of birth astrology or numerology.
u can find out ur money zone .
place ur table facing that area.
good luck

vastu is science of space.
the dimensions if not ok will have no effect.

if u have to doa s per vastu u should calculate all before.

any how good luck

TradeJoker

mkt is going in the direction of FIIs DIIs etc, not as per any numarolgy or lucky zone

Many Babas making millions frm ppl in india by creating the illutions of these theories. So money zone for babas and astrologers only :D

The idea of VAASTU is to controlling ones emotions, anger and helps bring in positive vibrations, constructive decision making

1) According to vaastu the room entrance should be towards north / east... this eliminates flickering decisions
2) Window should be at extreme north west and should always be open logic is it produces positive energy flow which effects your thoughts and decisions
3) Ideal facing should be towards east / north ... this gives stable mind set and controls ones emotions which is very important to trading.

Hope the above points helps.. Please consult professional expert..

lemondew

I hope to start trading from an open garden some day. All positive channels are open from all directions. Just put a shed on top and a nice chair and table for a PC. Have some nice beautiful looking show plants. Some ashoka trees as very less maintenance and a nice lawn around.

Hi friends, I have constructed a new trading room. The door of the room is towards South-west and a window at North. I wish to put my trading desk and chair according to vastu. I would really appreciate some kind advices.

Thanks in advance
East west will be good for you :),PC towards East