Trading practice software.

I have create a software tool to let you practice trading based on real historical data TurTrades. This software allows you to practice your trades using real market data with the help of technical indicators, and you don't have to wait a day's to see if you are profitable. Sort of like trading in a past, without waiting for several days to see if you are profitable.

You can go to http://www.turtrades.com and download it and use it for free.

I use it and thought others might find it useful. I want to see how much interest there is and if there is interest I will continue developing public version. It would be great to see some feedback good or bad.

Hi
thanks
I tried to download and try it out- the file downloaded but when I try to open it is not happening? Could you tell me please, why so? I am using IE latest and also have Mozilla firefox
Your reply appreciated a lot
Thanks

rkkarnani

I have create a software tool to let you practice trading based on real historical data TurTrades. This software allows you to practice your trades using real market data with the help of technical indicators, and you don't have to wait a day's to see if you are profitable. Sort of like trading in a past, without waiting for several days to see if you are profitable.

I use it and thought others might find it useful. I want to see how much interest there is and if there is interest I will continue developing public version. It would be great to see some feedback good or bad.
What type of data (historical) would it require? OR the data is also there??

D

darkstar

many many thanks friend . friend many people need trading practice softtware for future and option if u provide practice software for OPTION it is one of kind in india i really apritiate your hard work if you provide links or made that kind of practice software many people of like me oblized.
thanks

Thank you all for encouragement. And I am glad that somebody find Turtrades useful.
I have been asked if this works for other markets, most likely not as TurTrades relies on data from yahoo.com and Bigcharts.com. Also TurTrades does not support options, sorry.
But I think stocks behave in similar way in all markets, so it should still be useful in training user in spotting trends and learning about technical analysis. Glad you like it.

This has been an experiment for me to see if I can create something others might find useful and it seems that others use it. If you do like it spread the good word about turtrades.com .