Trading Platform..

vu22rps

I'm using Odin and the latest ver appears to be great, cosmetically redesigned and convenient in use. I'm trading with Angel Diet from Angel Broking.

Australia's AxiTrader expands to the U.S.
Certainly going against the trend, AxiTrader -- Australia's leading retail FX brokerage -- has now expanded to the U.S. with the opening of AxiTrader USA.

New Socialization Features in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Mobile Platforms

In January 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. has released updated versions of MetaTrader 4 iPhone and MetaTrader 5 iPhone mobile trading platforms. Their main feature is the ability to securely communicate with any trader via the internal chat. For MetaQuotes Software, it is another milestone in the campaign aimed at socializing their software products.
The new chat in MetaTrader mobile terminals has become a reliable means of communication between traders and a great alternative to paid SMS messages. Such messaging is completely secure due to the use of MetaQuotes ID - a unique and randomly generated identifier. Each user automatically receives MetaQuotes ID when installing the mobile version of the terminal. This allows you to identify a trader without examining his or her personal data.
Thus, the system is secure for users, as only MetaQuotes IDs are used everywhere, while traders' personal data is never disclosed.

fxgood

Re: Best forex broker with metatrader

What is (in your opinion) the best broker for MetaTrader4. Which is the quickest, easy for EA's, etc....;)
Since you works? for metaquotes directly? why not you can post us with meaning full stuff like list of your clients ( i.e brokers ) with details of who is market makers and who are true ECN brokers? It is pity that a metaquotes team asking back who is best , or you are bribed by any broker to promote them in later stages as best? :p

Re: Best forex broker with metatrader

Since you works? for metaquotes directly? why not you can post us with meaning full stuff like list of your clients ( i.e brokers ) with details of who is market makers and who are true ECN brokers? It is pity that a metaquotes team asking back who is best , or you are bribed by any broker to promote them in later stages as best? :p
For more details you can Visit our Website :
www.tradentrain.con :clapping: