Trading Plans.....Open to All

travi

sorry, didn't figure that out.

What are the TF you use to draw your lines ?

mrktmstr

Entered Long Positon in BNF @ 19238,SL @ 19441,Partial Profits Booked at 19728 (+490 Points)
Entered Long Positon in NiftyFuture @ 8599,SL @ 8626,Partial Profit Booking at 8762

Trade Plans for 21st Oct 2016
:thumb:
NiftyFutures:Fresh Selling below 8626, SL @ 8754
BankNifty Futures: Fresh Selling below 19441, SL @ 19811

suktam

Hi
I will start as per your system with 2 lot .. one book at 50 points and second will at 170 points... and if our forum rules not broken then send me your mail Id....
Regards...

travi

Thanks for the reply.

I am just trying to get in sync with your current holding positions.
From 13-Oct to 21-Oct, 7 days x 2 trades, ie. NF & BNF,
Trade of 18-OCT: NiftyFutures:Fresh Buying above 8598, SL @ 8478
this trade got executed right?

Is this the only open position currently?

Entered Long Positon in BNF @ 19238,SL @ 19441,Partial Profits Booked at 19728 (+490 Points)
Entered Long Positon in NiftyFuture @ 8599,SL @ 8626,Partial Profit Booking at 8762

Trade Plans for 21st Oct 2016
:thumb:
NiftyFutures:Fresh Selling below 8626, SL @ 8754
BankNifty Futures: Fresh Selling below 19441, SL @ 19811
Hi,
Please help me understand this. How come your stop loss is in between your long position and the profit booking. How does this work?
Thank You

suktam

Hi,
Please help me understand this. How come your stop loss is in between your long position and the profit booking. How does this work?
Thank You
hi
it is not typo error.. he is continuous in long trade from 8598... and wait for target .. but meanwhile if today if market goes down he convert his position from long to short with double qty... am i ok ??
Regards...

hi
it is not typo error.. he is continuous in long trade from 8598... and wait for target .. but meanwhile if today if market goes down he convert his position from long to short with double qty... am i ok ??
Regards...
Yeah, combining both the parts of the post including with the trade ideas for today, it makes sense.
So in case the price goes to his SL level above the long position and decides to turn back, he goes short.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Thank You.