Trading Options with Tukka style

Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vssoma

I have worked out a simple formula for the value of USD. 1 dollar in rupees is equal to the age of our republic i.e. number of years since 26th January, 1950. So at present the fair value of the dollar should be Rs. 63 (for 2013). Right ?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4candles

I have worked out a simple formula for the value of USD. 1 dollar in rupees is equal to the age of our republic i.e. number of years since 26th January, 1950. So at present the fair value of the dollar should be Rs. 63 (for 2013). Right ?

Bhai wha.... jawab nahi Timepass bhai

Na Fundamental....
Na Technical....
....Seedha Sentimental.

K

maneverfix

:rofl:Chidu happy happy, their personal reserves in forex are gaining in value will come handy in next election.

praveen taneja

Nifty at 5915 waiting for 5950+ for entering Nov 5500 Put lets see Jai Ram Ji KI
Last day of Shradh and Amavasya too so Throwing some money for the poor families of FII Bought 5700 put Nov @ 122.50 NET around close Lets see for a tgt of 150+ aage Ram Ji Ki Marzi Jai Ram Ji KI:):):thumb:

Tomm is starting of Navratra I pray Mata Raani sab ke ghar Dhan sehat aor Duaon ke Ambar Lagaa de Jai Mata Di:clap::clap: