Trading Options with Tukka style

Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

Shree Shiv- Parvati Stuti

Karpoor Gauram Karunnaavataram Sansaar Saaram Bhujgendra Haaram.
Sadaa Vasantam Hridyaarvrinde Bhavam Bhavaani Sahitam Namaami.
Meaning of Shree Shiv-Parvati Stuti

I Bow to Bhavani as well as to Lord Shiva who is white as camphor, who is compassion incarnate, who is the essence of the world, who wears a garland of a large snake and who always dwells in the lotus like hearts of his devotees.

श्री शिव-पार्वती स्तुति
कर्पुर गौरम करुणावतारम् सन्सार सारं भुजगेन्द्र हारम्।
सदा वसन्तम् हृदयार्वरिन्दे भवं भवानी सहितम् नमामि।

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO5eZwlSp24

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

praveen taneja

Monetary policy on 19th time decay started so have to trade with tgt around 500+ so can get easy exit Jai Ram Ji Ki

6000 call mar taken at 46 and 5800 put april taken at42 net combine cost is at 89 lets see tgt around 100+ Jai Ram Ji KI

praveen taneja

Booked pair at 73 to save myself from coming time decay and all the bad things can come least chances of good in this political environment when scam are happening on all alternate days and Rape (only in Delhi) FOUR per day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jo mil gaya usi ko muqaddar samajh liya bhai Jab profit mile phoot lo:D

If profit coming why wait for later time bcoz

Kya pata Kal Ho Na Ho

Jai Ram Ji Ki:clap::clap::clap:
What about your previous call??... Still holding this call
Bro posted on that day itself that covered to save myself from time decay of weekend:thumb:

praveen taneja

Monetary policy on 19th time decay started so have to trade with tgt around 500+ so can get easy exit Jai Ram Ji Ki

6000 call mar taken at 46 and 5800 put april taken at42 net combine cost is at 89 lets see tgt around 100+ Jai Ram Ji KI
covered pair at 92 movement not satisfactory due to time decay and premium eating which start always after 10th to 18th so till 18th no trade till then trading copper that too mini:thumb::thumb: