Trading Options with Tukka style

Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

Bro Buying for selling it needs lots of courage and money which I don't have Jai Ram Ji KI

praveen taneja

Huge OI @ 11100 call and 11000 put ek ne to marna hi hai aur mein hath me talwar le ke khada hoon Jai Ram Ji KI Pair cmp 197

praveen taneja

Huge OI @ 11100 call and 11000 put ek ne to marna hi hai aur mein hath me talwar le ke khada hoon Jai Ram Ji KI Pair cmp 197
God is Gr8888 out of my pair at 238 buy was net 197( including brokerage and short term gain of 20+4% cess) target is 6% per month and trade gave me approx 20% Jai Ram JI KI

praveen taneja

Paper Trade 11000 call @ 45 10900 put@118 Pair 163 Sep 26 Jai Ram Ji KI Max OI at 11000 call put will work as res and 10900 call put max OI will work as another res support khichdi lets see one good move before 26 thats all I need Bhali karenge Ram

praveen taneja

Paper Trade 11000 call @ 45 10900 put@118 Pair 163 Sep 26 Jai Ram Ji KI Max OI at 11000 call put will work as res and 10900 call put max OI will work as another res support khichdi lets see one good move before 26 thats all I need Bhali karenge Ram
Wow Jai Ram Ji KI Pair CMP at 182 market slipping fast target for the month is 6% and trade gave me 10% in 10 mints Jai Ram JI Ki

praveen taneja

1. 1 goal is capital protection
2.Focus on following a process
3.Rarely committing trading errors
4.Discipline
5. Focus
6.Trading with the predominant trend instead of your opinion
7. Using entry and exit signals instead of emotions
8. The goal is trading with discipline not trying to make money in every trade
9. No regrets on a trade that followed your plan
10. Patience
11. Look at charts of the next highest timeframe
12. Trade for capital appreciation not to pay monthly bills
13. Trading your own capital
14. Having realistic trading return expectations
15. Previous trade, irrespective of profit or loss has no influence on next trade – (Srinath Madas)
16. Trading with a position size that keeps your emotions out of your process
17. Living a healthy lifestyle
18. Living a balanced life
19. You know that you are the weakest link in the trading process
20. “Tons and tons of evidence that the models work over time as long as risk management criteria is adhered to.” – Richard Weissman

1. 1 goal is capital protection better goal is, "capital appreciation", rather than protection
2.Focus on following a process
3.Rarely committing trading errors
4.Discipline
5. Focus
6.Trading with the predominant trend instead of your opinion
7. Using entry and exit signals instead of emotions
8. The goal is trading with discipline not trying to make money in every trade no need for strong discipline if you make trading your "calling", then you dont require anything else as you are in a blissful state of doing it
9. No regrets on a trade that followed your plan
10. Patience
11. Look at charts of the next highest time frame
12. Trade for capital appreciation not to pay monthly bills
13. Trading your own capital
14. Having realistic trading return expectations
15. Previous trade, irrespective of profit or loss has no influence on next trade – (Srinath Madas)- it must have an influence as keep repeating the process, setups, approach of previous profitable trades and lean from losses
16. Trading with a position size that keeps your emotions out of your process
17. Living a healthy lifestyle
18. Living a balanced life- living "extraordinarily wonderful and blissful life" and using my trading profits to achieve this life
19. You know that you are the weakest link in the trading process - for me "i am the strongest link in my trading", as i can improve, control, discipline, consistent etc. rest are all uncontrollable factors as they are external.
20. “Tons and tons of evidence that the models work over time as long as risk management criteria is adhered to.” – Richard Weissman