Trading Options with Tukka style

Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

Raa Ram Ji trying to search autoupdated excel sheet of options can anyone help on that enough is enough no more tukka trades will go with ssome knowledge in market watching youtube chennels and other blogs before going in with real money God bless us all Jai Ram Ji Ki

praveen taneja

Ram Ram Ji
Principles of life in rich countries:

1. Ethics
2. Integrity
3. Responsibility
4. Respect for laws
5. Love for work
6. Effort to save and invest
7. Punctuality
8. Respect for nature
9. Cleanliness
10. Innovation

We should adopt these principles !

praveen taneja

1. 1 goal is capital protection
2.Focus on following a process
3.Rarely committing trading errors
4.Discipline
5. Focus
6.Trading with the predominant trend instead of your opinion
7. Using entry and exit signals instead of emotions
8. The goal is trading with discipline not trying to make money in every trade
9. No regrets on a trade that followed your plan
10. Patience
11. Look at charts of the next highest timeframe
12. Trade for capital appreciation not to pay monthly bills
13. Trading your own capital
14. Having realistic trading return expectations
15. Previous trade, irrespective of profit or loss has no influence on next trade – (Srinath Madas)
16. Trading with a position size that keeps your emotions out of your process
17. Living a healthy lifestyle
18. Living a balanced life
19. You know that you are the weakest link in the trading process
20. “Tons and tons of evidence that the models work over time as long as risk management criteria is adhered to.” – Richard Weissman

bRO NOT THINKING OF 50% PER YEAR ITS TOO MUCH JUSST 4% PER MNTH ITS EASY EARNING AND PROGRAMMING still on planning stage its delay as got heart attack on 13th june and was on bed rest thinking all plus minus lets see but all I know its not tough IF god is with us lets see will be back ASAP please bhaai log if any one think any strategy or any excel orANYTHING which you think can be used by this tukka maaru please feel free to post Jai Ram Ji KI
Dear Sir ..
health is first and all rest and a part of the game . you know very well .

google it .. if not i will get and post it here .. there is medicine .. ginger+ garlic+lemon + apple cedar vinegar. google it how to prepare

if take in empty stomach daily for two months be sure all blocks will be cleared. I personally save two my relative who otherwise should have gone through surgery. just bought 15 days time from doctor and with in one month all blocks are gone . I too taking then there to ensure no block should form .
second take daily one gooseberry .Amla .
get well soon .

praveen taneja

बैंकों के मर्जर के बाद अब सरकार को एकाउंट्स मर्ज करने चाहिए,

मैं अपना एकाउंट मुकेश अम्बानी के साथ मर्ज करने को तैयार हूँ.:p:p:p:p:p

Dear Sir ..

google it .. if not i will get and post it here .. there is medicine .. ginger+ garlic+lemon + apple cedar vinegar. google it how to prepare

if take in empty stomach daily for two months be sure all blocks will be cleared. I personally save two my relative who otherwise should have gone through surgery. just bought 15 days time from doctor and with in one month all blocks are gone . I too taking then there to ensure no block should form .
get well soon .
sorry .. just now noticed .. u r taking abt 2018.. haha . .good u completely recovered . .great ..

mohan.sic

Dear Sir ..

get well soon .

Are you using that ? is it a ready made product or should be prepared ?