Trading office- Bangalore

iamroopak

hi...greetings to all traderji members!

I am actually a new trader, and have been trading full-time on a self-developed trading systems in Amibroker for quite some time. My problem is that I work from home...which is a huge distraction, and is proving to be a handicap for me. I think that in an office and office like environment, my productivity will be better. I am sure a lot of other full-time traders will too agree with me.

I am based in Bangalore...so I was wondering if I could get a small trading office space somewhere? Cannot afford a full-office just for myself right now..I think the best idea wud be to have some serious traders come together and rent an office space...that cud really multiply our productivity...often I find myself lonely while trading, and feel the need to discuss things with like-minded ppl....

If ppl are interested, plz pour in ur opinions...we cud really start it!!

also, if anybody has this kind of setup, and can accommodate me, that would also be gr8 for me. I wil happily share the costs/pay rent. I dont day-trade much, so it will be just me, my laptop, some notebooks, and the internet connection. I am a serious trader, and wud not mind in being interviewed or tested before someone lets me work at his place...

waiting for responses...thanks!!

hi...greetings to all traderji members!

I am actually a new trader, and have been trading full-time on a self-developed trading systems in Amibroker for quite some time. My problem is that I work from home...which is a huge distraction, and is proving to be a handicap for me. I think that in an office and office like environment, my productivity will be better. I am sure a lot of other full-time traders will too agree with me.

I am based in Bangalore...so I was wondering if I could get a small trading office space somewhere? Cannot afford a full-office just for myself right now..I think the best idea wud be to have some serious traders come together and rent an office space...that cud really multiply our productivity...often I find myself lonely while trading, and feel the need to discuss things with like-minded ppl....

If ppl are interested, plz pour in ur opinions...we cud really start it!!

also, if anybody has this kind of setup, and can accommodate me, that would also be gr8 for me. I wil happily share the costs/pay rent. I dont day-trade much, so it will be just me, my laptop, some notebooks, and the internet connection. I am a serious trader, and wud not mind in being interviewed or tested before someone lets me work at his place...

waiting for responses...thanks!!
hi

i was wondering did you find any office space for yourself..as i'm from b'lore also and working from home but again couldnt afford a full office.. so wondering if someone can share office with me as well..